smelly11 Member 2 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Posted 25/02/13 06:46 AM Posted 25/02/13 06:46 AM Hello people: I had a BF Turbo with a Flash tuner which made a worthwhile difference to the power. Now I have an FG UTE, and I am considering a mild upgrade consisting of CAPA larger injectors and Flash Tuner. This is claimed to give an extra 30kw - what I want to know (or hear from) is anyone whom can tell me how effective this simple upgrade is please. So if you have done it, I would love to hear from you. Thanks
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/02/13 06:48 AM Posted 25/02/13 06:48 AM Same $$$ will nearly get you a custom tune that will have real gains. 1
smelly11 Member 2 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Posted 25/02/13 06:52 AM Author Posted 25/02/13 06:52 AM OK, I should have added that I am on NSW central coast - can travel to Newcastle or Sydney if custom tuning gives a better result (Thanks Henz)
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/02/13 07:01 AM Posted 25/02/13 07:01 AM capa stuff is .....................ok.........................barely
unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 20d Posted 25/02/13 07:41 AM Posted 25/02/13 07:41 AM Purchase stuff in stages, get all your stages together then pull the pin on a custom tune/s, save lots of money and you will end up alot futher ahead, speaking for a few $$ spent on tunes, research research research, check and double check.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Posted 25/02/13 08:59 AM Posted 25/02/13 08:59 AM Do a bit of research on what you want mate.. power, $$, driveability etc and then you'll be able to make a better decision thenDefinitely go to Sydney or Newcastle for a custom tune though, much better results
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now