Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 26/02/13 10:34 PM Author Posted 26/02/13 10:34 PM any update? mines doing tha same, worse when raining and everything is newBeen busy getting back into uni so car's now booked in on saturday for them to have a look. The guy there was pretty unhelpful when I told him my problems but anyway wait and see when they put it on a hoist and have a lookHad the same problem. Was resolved after tightning the bolts around the rear swaybar bushes. It looked tight to me, but I still tried to tighten it up.Yea been under the rear of the car and tightened everything up. Only problem was when I did it the car was jacked in the air and wasn't on a hoist so it is possible that because the load wasn't on the wheels some bolts appeared tight but once the car is on the ground they actually aren't.
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/02/13 05:21 AM Posted 27/02/13 05:21 AM Yeah, my car was on the driveway when I checked (has a steep section which makes it easy to get under the car)
Msg6et Member 27 Member For: 14y 2m 27d Gender: Female Posted 31/03/13 05:21 PM Posted 31/03/13 05:21 PM im also getting this problem right rear though sounds like a knock every time I pull into my drive and the rear tires hits the concrete
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 06/04/13 08:31 AM Posted 06/04/13 08:31 AM Have a look at exhaust..If I stand behind my car and kick the tail pipe to the right..D/S I get a knock..Could be exhaust hitting something..
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 12/04/13 06:29 AM Author Posted 12/04/13 06:29 AM So went to another suspension shop wednesday and they said my upper outer bushes and lower outer (not toe arm the other control arm) bushes are farked. now I took the right rear wheel off to replace the brake hose bracket and there seems to be a bit of play in the upper bush but its not stuffed. Is it going to be noticeable to the naked eye if these rose joints (?) are farked? Never really dealt with bushes like that before and showed my old man and he said the same.it's a relatively cheap fix but a bit of a pita of a job and I'm kind of over wasting money when its not fixing the problem, I want to try be sure that they're stuffed.Again the car only has 90,000kms so it seems a bit young to have all these supposedly shagged bushes
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/04/13 09:17 AM Posted 12/04/13 09:17 AM Spare tyre is secure?I thought I had a rattle/knock in my rear suspension and it was my spare tyre.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Posted 12/04/13 11:45 AM Author Posted 12/04/13 11:45 AM Spare tyre is secure?I thought I had a rattle/knock in my rear suspension and it was my spare tyre.Yea not that, pulled it out of the car n still had it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now