Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/02/13 10:29 PM Posted 11/02/13 10:29 PM Does it pool water?
Greatserman Member 29 Member For: 16y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 12/02/13 01:51 AM Posted 12/02/13 01:51 AM If I leave it out in the Rain yes but I garage it each night.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Posted 12/02/13 02:49 AM Posted 12/02/13 02:49 AM that's a DJR bootlip isn't it?
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/02/13 02:50 AM Posted 12/02/13 02:50 AM There is a good thread on AFF about the DJR style bobtail.
Greatserman Member 29 Member For: 16y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 12/02/13 03:09 AM Posted 12/02/13 03:09 AM that's a DJR bootlip isn't it? Sure is
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/02/13 04:11 AM Posted 12/02/13 04:11 AM I am pretty sure this is a DJR knock-off produced by Fibresports? The original DJR bobtail on the Proto8 car had the LED break light strip in a different position.Here is the link the AFF thread I mentioned earlier: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11336744I have been contemplating getting one but would like to see one in real life before ordering one.
Greatserman Member 29 Member For: 16y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 12/02/13 06:14 AM Posted 12/02/13 06:14 AM That's who I bought it from on fleabay. They quoted it on eBay to be a DJR spoiler. I'm not fussed tis on there it looks good.
CDR_078 Member 87 Member For: 14y 9m 14d Posted 12/02/13 06:18 AM Author Posted 12/02/13 06:18 AM how much was it on Ebay
Greatserman Member 29 Member For: 16y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 12/02/13 07:37 AM Posted 12/02/13 07:37 AM (edited) Um I bought a unpainted one I think it was 300 shipped. Edited 12/02/13 07:37 AM by Greatserman
FG_PSI New Member 3 Member For: 13y 1m 7d Posted 25/08/13 01:48 AM Posted 25/08/13 01:48 AM does anyone else do an FG bobtail copy other than fibresports? seems Greatserman got in just in time. Their ebay user profile from the past month says all kinds of nasty things about them not sending their product after payment blablabla..http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-FALCON-FG-XR-6-XR-8-DJR-BOBTAIL-BOOT-SPOILER-WING-UNPAINTED-/180872061777?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1cd0a351&_uhb=1#ht_2713wt_0after scouring google I havent found another add on the internet that isnt using the pastel blue fg in the fibresports photos leading me to believe that all of these ads are from fibresports.help please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now