JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Location: ACT Posted 09/01/04 02:33 AM Posted 09/01/04 02:33 AM :banghead: What?? Canberra times exaggerate?I know, its hard to believe But the media didn't exaggerate in 1992? Of course not. :o
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Posted 09/01/04 03:43 AM Author Posted 09/01/04 03:43 AM What?? Canberra times exaggerate?I know, its hard to believe But the media didn't exaggerate in 1992? Of course not. Take it from a bloke who was standing in the middle of it, had 2 bottles thrown through his Police car window and ended up locking up more people than you could count on both hands.....no they didnt.Nice try
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/01/04 04:21 AM Posted 09/01/04 04:21 AM Ive got a really good idea, hear me out here.....Stick to the speed limits, make sure your car is nice and legal, dont drink in a public place, be friendly, dont do burnouts on a public street!Ive stuck to those rules for all Summernats, and I havent got booked yet!Simple really.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 09/01/04 05:33 AM Posted 09/01/04 05:33 AM ....and I havent got booked yet!Simple really. How can you get booked if you never take your car out of the garage?!
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Location: ACT Posted 09/01/04 11:57 AM Posted 09/01/04 11:57 AM Facts usually assist in an argument, not fiction. I am yet to see a drink spiking in Braddon.Not one at the Braddon club? - Well I'm very impressed.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 09/01/04 07:36 PM Posted 09/01/04 07:36 PM ....and I havent got booked yet!Simple really. How can you get booked if you never take your car out of the garage?!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/01/04 08:48 AM Posted 10/01/04 08:48 AM How can you get booked if you never take your car out of the garage?! Oh puleeeeze! Think of something new to say.....I believe I heard that one before, suprised you comedians havent used the old "police dont worry about hgag, they go too slow anyway" geez that's a funny one! :lol: Come back when you have something nice and original to say! that's if I have time to read your reply, I will be busy at the nats all weekend cruising around........
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Posted 10/01/04 11:41 AM Posted 10/01/04 11:41 AM Really it's the same BS that gets trotted out every year at Philip Island when I go down for the GP.Have I been booked - no.Have I been a good -100 klms/hr citizen - well no.Am I smart enough top know when to get amongst it? Yes.The people who cop (pun intended) the attention, usually draw attention to themselves.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/01/04 07:21 PM Posted 10/01/04 07:21 PM that's if I have time to read your reply, I will be busy at the nats all weekend cruising around........ :banghead: Putting some more k's on the dyno hey Mick :banghead: But seriously Mick,have you seen any big numbers in the dyno comps,Whose leading the charge.Are the fully sick moit brigade behaving themselves
hammer007 Legacy Donating Member 149 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Location: Canberra Posted 10/01/04 08:00 PM Posted 10/01/04 08:00 PM Police seemed to be having some fun with some "bikers" on Commonwealth Avenue last night - around 5-6 cars to deal with maybe 10 bikers.I don't know the details of why they were pulled up but the police presence looked like over kill. Yes they were on Hardley Driveables but not 1%ers. Just because someone rides a HD, wears a leather jacker and black open face helmet doesn't mnean they are dealing drugs or weapons.Mind you I'll probably read in the Canberra Times this morning of a bikie invasion, taking advanatge of the police presence at Summernats to 'take-over' Canberra.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now