skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/09/13 01:48 AM Posted 05/09/13 01:48 AM I got told to whack original plugs in so I went to Ford and bought a set. I was told some tuners use the original ones but set the gap.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/09/13 02:28 AM Posted 05/09/13 02:28 AM for a stock car use these. Iridium gapped at 0.9http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-FORD-BA-BF-FG-FALCON-SPARK-PLUG-SET-0-9mm-PRE-GAPPED-AGSP22YE09-/300615761131?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45fe187ceb
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 17d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 05/09/13 05:27 AM Posted 05/09/13 05:27 AM what about something with boost in it arron ?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/09/13 08:26 AM Posted 05/09/13 08:26 AM These http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-FORD-BA-BF-FALCON-SPARK-PLUG-SET-SK20R7-TO-SUIT-EGAS-LPG-ANTI-BACKFIRE-/290628022377?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43aac7b069&_uhb=1or theseBKR6EIXThey come STD at 0.8mm gap
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 17d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 05/09/13 08:54 AM Posted 05/09/13 08:54 AM I bought thesehttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151104364927?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now