Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/12/12 09:38 PM Posted 25/12/12 09:38 PM -32 phoarrrr. Jase was running 20x10 -10 (+40 with a 50mm spacer) last time I saw and that was flush with pumped gaurds.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 25/12/12 10:49 PM Posted 25/12/12 10:49 PM yeah t rev. pics...
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 26/12/12 12:15 AM Posted 26/12/12 12:15 AM ^+1 do it!
t rev Member 14 Member For: 15y 20d Gender: Male Location: kingsthorpe Posted 30/12/12 06:09 AM Posted 30/12/12 06:09 AM -32 phoarrrr. Jase was running 20x10 -10 (+40 with a 50mm spacer) last time I saw and that was flush with pumped gaurds.the awkward moment when you hit - instead of + ... sorry guys, no work of art here. I have a standard tub, my 20x10 +32 miss the inner lip on the guard by approx 2mm. doh.
Gixsa Member 20 Member For: 13y 8m 28d Posted 14/01/13 11:47 AM Posted 14/01/13 11:47 AM I was running work meisters 3pc 18x10 +20 fronts and 18x12 -/+ 0 on the rears with no guard work and standard suspension on my FG ute. Never had dramas. I'm looking to buying 19's now. Something like smurf. Any suggestions on what size te37/varestoen will clear 6pot brembo's on the front?
Traedayz Member 3 Member For: 13y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne. VIC Posted 16/01/13 06:45 AM Posted 16/01/13 06:45 AM First post here: Don't own a ford yet planning on getting a BA/BF XR6 or T auto ute sometime soon as a work ute and to tow a 4.5-5m aluminium boat currently have a EVO VII which I've poured $ into but will be selling shortly. Anyways to the question I have some Work Emotion 11R-FT 18x9.5 +25 wheels on the EVO how would these sit on the BA/BF ute (flush?) with a 255/35 or 265 tyre is it possible to run the same size width and offset with same size tyres all round on these utes? Have done plenty of reading in the ute section and everyone seems to run different size and offset front to rear and different sized tyres, is there a reason for this? (Hits springs/shocks or something) I know it depends on height and rolled/pumped etc and I don't have a problem rolling the guards when its time also won't be super low (couple finger gap). Just tryin to get my head around what I can run for a flush fitment to fill the guards before I step into a XR6/T ute. rims will be Jap Branded as that's what I'm used to and prefer (if the works won't fit or look good ill look into some SSR Professors in the right size). I prefer to run the same size rim and tyre all round for ease etc. Sorry for the long post and th highjack lol I didnt want to start another thread thanks for any help. Trae
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/01/13 06:47 AM Posted 16/01/13 06:47 AM ^ I like this chap.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 16/01/13 07:00 AM Posted 16/01/13 07:00 AM They will fit all round, but be flush at the front and need a a 225/235 to clear gaurds and the rears won't be flush...
Traedayz Member 3 Member For: 13y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne. VIC Posted 16/01/13 07:17 AM Posted 16/01/13 07:17 AM (edited) Cool thanks for the reply. Could be easy as the whees already have 235/40 fitted all round. So its not possible to fit a larger tyre on the front? over the stretch now and want some meat!Also what are the rears capable of size width and offset wise? 18x9.5/10.5 +15-30 ish? with 255 or larger tyres? and fronts 18x9/9.5 +15-30 ish? and would have to put up with a 225/235 tyre? only looking for flush or close to it fitment all round.Can the fronts be rolled to accept a larger tyre while keeping a decent wheel on there. coilovers with camber plates maybe? Edited 16/01/13 07:19 AM by Traedayz
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 16/01/13 07:23 AM Posted 16/01/13 07:23 AM Fronts an be rolled, but the way the gaurds come in means you need stretch for decent low. You might get a 245 on if not lowered much. Rears you can get away with upto a 10.5+30Why not keep the 9.5s with a at as tyre on them? 235 won't hold much power.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now