UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/12 02:13 AM Author Posted 11/12/12 02:13 AM when it was in for the bilstien shocks and springs these were recommended by I believe jason(this was a couple of months ago so I might be wrong).
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 11/12/12 02:20 AM Posted 11/12/12 02:20 AM I'd talk to Pat before it goes in, some customers requirements are best met with the stock factory bush, you may be ok with what you have
UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/12 02:27 AM Author Posted 11/12/12 02:27 AM so after all the advice ive got your telling me I should get more, after purchasing the kit.........great............this is hard.
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/12 02:35 AM Posted 11/12/12 02:35 AM (edited) I dont think Ratter is referring to 'more advice' but rather the correct advice from someone like Pat who knows our cars inside and out. Edited 11/12/12 02:36 AM by Weaponxr 1
UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/12 02:51 AM Author Posted 11/12/12 02:51 AM (edited) Im pretty sure ive spoken to pat a few times on the phone (Champ). But looking around the forum they are really the only one that anybody recommends.I was told by someone at wholesale when they were installing the Bilstien shock & springs that this is what I needed and I would be happy with the result.So im happy with that, im sure the all the boys out there are know whats going on.Tell me in what situation would one be looking at installing this kit?? Edited 11/12/12 02:53 AM by UBA
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/12 02:56 AM Posted 11/12/12 02:56 AM As long as your happy as your the one who has to drive your car everyday. Ive got a full Superpro set in mine with the comfort bush and I will admitt its definitley more noise driving around but I just ignore it. Its only annoying when ive had a long day at work and id like to drive home with no noise. In saying that it dosent sound like a truck or anything
UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/12 02:59 AM Author Posted 11/12/12 02:59 AM (edited) Tell me in what situation would one be looking at installing this kit???????????like I said im just taking their advice and im happy to do so, just want to know this ^^^^^^^^ Edited 11/12/12 03:13 AM by UBA
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/12/12 04:10 AM Posted 11/12/12 04:10 AM I think u got a broken diff bush Expensive Daewoo do a great replacement one get thatCheers 1
UBA Legacy Donating Member 212 Member For: 14y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/12 04:28 AM Author Posted 11/12/12 04:28 AM J@SNOT = troll. funny bugger aren't you!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/12/12 04:58 AM Posted 11/12/12 04:58 AM The bush your getting is a stronger bush that is designed to last much longer than the stock bush.I have the front lower control arms, diff bush, control blade bushes, Koni shocks and a front sway bar done in my car. It's very different from stock, but you quickly get used to it. It's not better or worse IMO. It's just different.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now