***VX*R8*** Member 202 Member For: 12y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/14 12:13 AM Posted 15/08/14 12:13 AM My old car (180sx) was tuned by ECC and I also bought some parts from them and had an engine swap over done there. Rob was always very polite, upfront and easy to deal with.I had a "slight" issue with something after they did some work and Rob insisted I bring the car in the next day on Christmas eve when the shop was closed so he could sort the issue out. 2
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/08/14 01:04 AM Posted 15/08/14 01:04 AM Sorry gunna wasn't trying to shoot you down mate. Didn't want to slander anybody. I used to know the owner, not sure if it's even the same guy but I drive past their quite often and it all looks same same. I wouldn't be taking my car there anyway.If you have your heart set on power cruise then see if profile autosports can fit you in. Its 40mins from me so maybe 1.5hr for you maybe less. Probably closer than FPT. Not that FPT isn't worth the drive. 1
Boosted_Falcon Member 86 Member For: 14y 2m 3d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/14 04:45 AM Posted 15/08/14 04:45 AM Ill vouch for profile autosports, Clint is a genuine fella and a gun tuner too 3
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 15/08/14 06:18 AM Posted 15/08/14 06:18 AM thanks guys for the reply ,but think that I will wait now till after power cruise to get car sorted out .its just to much of a rush .profile was able to slot me in on the 10 of september but that is cutting it short,as powercruis starts at the 11 th .and RDP do not want to re tune the car ,they must only tune real cars not a xt one tonne ute with a very mild turbo . RDP tuned it and it has 284 rwkw and 869 nm but it only does a 13.347 and a 60"at 2.200 and I have a 3.9 diff with a truetrack
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/08/14 06:40 AM Posted 15/08/14 06:40 AM What was your rpm and gear crossing the line mate 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 15/08/14 07:18 AM Posted 15/08/14 07:18 AM I was in 3th gear at about 5600 rpm to 5700 rpm .I also changed into 4th at 5500 rpm ones with no difference
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/08/14 02:25 AM Posted 16/08/14 02:25 AM I will be talking to East Coast Customs next week,( Virginia) Brisbane.Heard some good feedback, will check them out.I hear they are best with Ricers ?
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 16/08/14 02:44 AM Posted 16/08/14 02:44 AM That's a sh*t 60ft, apart from that it sounds about right
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 16/08/14 02:50 AM Posted 16/08/14 02:50 AM Drop the 60ft into the 1.8, 1.9's and it'll go easy 12's, what tyres were you using?
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/08/14 03:17 AM Posted 16/08/14 03:17 AM I will be talking to East Coast Customs next week,( Virginia) Brisbane.Heard some good feedback, will check them out.I hear they are best with Ricers ?Lol yep it all looks a bit fast a furious. Rarely see any falcons there. Did see an FG F6 in there the other day though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now