Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 05/11/12 02:15 AM Author Posted 05/11/12 02:15 AM Xr6menace I am lost?? Who are you?? There are lots of Coops. Thanks for all the comments guys, very happy with the Car. Unfortunately I am NOT from Canberra, I bought the car from Canberra. Car is now in Sydney's West. 1
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/11/12 01:48 PM Posted 06/11/12 01:48 PM That looks the goods mate! I've seen a few G6ET's getting around with the 'blacked' out front grills. Did you have the original grills painted/powdercoated or did you just buy G6 grills and swap them out? Love the way it sits against the car!Now for the mods...
Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 07/11/12 06:00 AM Author Posted 07/11/12 06:00 AM That looks the goods mate! I've seen a few G6ET's getting around with the 'blacked' out front grills. Did you have the original grills painted/powdercoated or did you just buy G6 grills and swap them out? Love the way it sits against the car!Now for the mods...Thanks for the comments guysFront grills were removed, sanded back and then painted black.
Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 12/11/12 09:53 AM Author Posted 12/11/12 09:53 AM Decided to give the car a good once over yesterday. Clay bar, buff and then wax. Paint felt rough and gritty before hand but now feels like glass again. I give all my cars this treatment I cannot stand having neglected paint. Just needs a second or 3rd coat of wax now. Cheers Coop. 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/11/12 11:27 AM Posted 12/11/12 11:27 AM f me that's clean...
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/11/12 11:28 AM Posted 12/11/12 11:28 AM whats the side badges? close up pic please? weird request, but im looking for something to cover my side indictors which ive removed from my ba.sorry for thread jack
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 12/11/12 11:31 AM Posted 12/11/12 11:31 AM Man that's tidy! How long did it take?
Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 12/11/12 07:16 PM Author Posted 12/11/12 07:16 PM whats the side badges? close up pic please? weird request, but im looking for something to cover my side indictors which ive removed from my ba.sorry for thread jackThey are off eBay. I will get you a closer pic. Cheers Coop. 1
Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 12/11/12 07:18 PM Author Posted 12/11/12 07:18 PM Man that's tidy! How long did it take?Thanks bud. I clay barred the car Saturday night took me a couple of hours. Then I buffed and waxed it Sunday which took me most of the day but taking my time and having breaks to entertain my kids.
Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Posted 12/11/12 07:21 PM Author Posted 12/11/12 07:21 PM Here you go Panda. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now