josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/10/12 01:15 PM Posted 23/10/12 01:15 PM Fellas, shortly gonna start round two of mods to my car. It's a BA xr6T .What I've got--FG xr6turbo motor whilst retaining the my old 35/40 and intake manifold etc...-mal wood opt 3+-T56 gearbox (as of next weekend)-4inch dump 3inch xforce exhaustUnsure about cat-actuatorTune+60lb deka injectors made 272rwkw at XFTWhat I'm on the border of purchasing-Process west surgey with 044Process west stage 2.3 which includes stage 2 cooler, cold side piping hot side piping plus batt relocation and CAINow the question is, I would love to crack 500rwhp what other mods would help support this ie turbo, plenum, valve springs..??Also what's the likelihood of the engine coping with such power levels??Cheers 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 20d Gender: Male Posted 23/10/12 04:19 PM Posted 23/10/12 04:19 PM Def need valve springs.I run around with 350rwkw in my ba and it loves it. But be ready for the boom one day lol.
Trent0 The Toxic Rocket Legacy Donating Member 574 Member For: 16y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/10/12 05:00 PM Posted 23/10/12 05:00 PM I make 480+Rwhp with my mods in sig 2
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/10/12 09:34 PM Posted 23/10/12 09:34 PM sounds good mate. have to do ya valve springs. what boost she runing for that power mate.? & how was the tuner.??
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/10/12 10:02 PM Author Posted 23/10/12 10:02 PM At the momet just 12 psi and Simon from XFT was happy with it all when we did it, definitely getting him to do round two. Wouldn't trust anybody else with it from some of the stories I read on here.. Haha 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/10/12 10:10 PM Posted 23/10/12 10:10 PM At the momet just 12 psi and Simon from XFT was happy with it all when we did it, definitely getting him to do round two. Wouldn't trust anybody else with it from some of the stories I read on here.. Haha nice work mate. your car is in great hands mate. simon at XFT is one of the best. very good power on 12psi mate.
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/10/12 10:16 PM Author Posted 23/10/12 10:16 PM Cheers mark.. Itching to get this next lot of stuff done, I'd definitely admit I'm addicted to power haha looks like your ute is pumping out the exact numbers I'm chasing What's the drivability on the street like? Wheelspin etc... 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/10/12 10:23 PM Posted 23/10/12 10:23 PM Cheers mark.. Itching to get this next lot of stuff done, I'd definitely admit I'm addicted to power haha looks like your ute is pumping out the exact numbers I'm chasing What's the drivability on the street like? Wheelspin etc... she a sedan mate. have u seen simon's black f6.?
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/10/12 10:26 PM Author Posted 23/10/12 10:26 PM Yeah sedan.. Yeah I've seen that weapon of his lol.. And when I was in there a few weeks ago I heard him start up his ute 2MUCHHP.. Hollly sh*t he's got some good toys haha 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/10/12 10:32 PM Posted 23/10/12 10:32 PM yeah he's got some good toy's. love he's f6 the best.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now