Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/10/12 04:51 AM Posted 16/10/12 04:51 AM What are the alternatives for a replacement in a BF1T with premium sound?I.B.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 16/10/12 05:01 AM Posted 16/10/12 05:01 AM Try a search in the audio visual section as there are plenty of options.I tried an 8" driver from Jaycar and it worked fine.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/10/12 05:21 AM Author Posted 16/10/12 05:21 AM Is that what size they are?I.B,
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 16/10/12 05:22 AM Posted 16/10/12 05:22 AM Yup
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/10/12 07:11 AM Posted 16/10/12 07:11 AM You can have mine if ya want.. I don't need it anymore as I upgraded to a sub in box setup. I live in syd. though not sure where your at...?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 16/10/12 07:54 AM Posted 16/10/12 07:54 AM jbl 8" was the best replacement imo...try ryda online...
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/10/12 09:35 AM Author Posted 16/10/12 09:35 AM jbl 8" was the best replacement imo...try ryda online...Direct replacement??I.B.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 16/10/12 10:00 AM Posted 16/10/12 10:00 AM yep- is ib (infinate baffle) so doesnt need a box, and bolts straight in. the only thing you need to change is the wiring, as ford sub has a oem wiring connector. I didnt cut, just added normal spade terminals in line before the connector...
AF04XR Member 21 Member For: 14y 1m 17d Posted 11/11/12 02:45 PM Posted 11/11/12 02:45 PM Hey kroozin do u still have the sub if u do do u still want to get rid of it cheers
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/11/12 04:36 PM Posted 11/11/12 04:36 PM yeh if ya wanna pick it up u can have it but I def. cbf posting it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now