Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Posted 04/10/12 09:40 PM Posted 04/10/12 09:40 PM Mate should have no worries with a lease, I'm on my second lease now. It's saving me like 5-6k a year. Love it! But I do a lot of kms, but that doesn't mean everything, since they changed the tax laws the higher kms for new leases don't matter now. Just work it out for yourself and see if it works for you situation. Only thing will the the value of the new gt and it being exxy might actually ruin it for you. But I know someone who just did a hsv gts so ppl do it. Like I said work it out for yourself and see if it makes sense. You get used to not paying for petrol all the time, just put it on the fuel card, and having it all come out of your pay is nice too. 1
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 05/10/12 07:56 AM Posted 05/10/12 07:56 AM Welcome to the family mate.I guess you will have yours before mine. :newrussian:
kochxr6 Member 56 Member For: 16y 4d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 05/10/12 10:46 PM Author Posted 05/10/12 10:46 PM Thanks tranny. Yea hopefully only a few weeks for mine cos I went with the black. Any other colour and it would have taken heaps longer
CHILLR Legacy Donating Member 186 Member For: 14y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Doreen Posted 06/10/12 09:34 AM Posted 06/10/12 09:34 AM Theres plenty of other colours in all states. Could of just shipped one up....
kochxr6 Member 56 Member For: 16y 4d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 06/10/12 10:18 AM Author Posted 06/10/12 10:18 AM I wanted the black one. Always loved the black cars but I was just sayin it wld hav taken a bit longer for me to get another colour, either get one built or buy it interstate and ship it. The dealer I went through had already ordered the one I wanted so saved time there
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/12 02:49 AM Posted 13/10/12 02:49 AM Great write up and vid review in The Age today Vidhttp://media.theage....ut-3697560.htmlComparo GT vs GTS vs 300http://theage.drive....1012-27gd4.html 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 13/10/12 05:58 AM Posted 13/10/12 05:58 AM Went and had a look at this puppy today. 4
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 13/10/12 06:41 AM Posted 13/10/12 06:41 AM Last pic is porn!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/10/12 06:49 AM Posted 13/10/12 06:49 AM red ones actually look ok 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 13/10/12 07:01 AM Posted 13/10/12 07:01 AM Unreal in the flesh. One thing its missing are the GT-P seats...... 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now