broke Legacy Donating Member 229 Member For: 14y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/12 08:53 PM Posted 15/10/12 08:53 PM cheers mate, would probably look even better just a touch lower. but I dont want them sitting on the guards so im not sure which route to go in lowering it just yet.
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 15/10/12 09:06 PM Author Posted 15/10/12 09:06 PM ive been doing a bit of reading on here, im thinking sl front and ssl rears or ssl all round ?I dont mind the rear sitting a tad lower than the front.
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 17d Location: sydney Posted 16/10/12 09:43 AM Posted 16/10/12 09:43 AM I really don't get the whole black wheel thing, you can't see them
cizzink11 Member 352 Member For: 14y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/10/12 09:51 AM Posted 16/10/12 09:51 AM That's the point! they dont stand out, nice and discreet. 1
Falky100 Legacy Donating Member 305 Member For: 14y 10m 23d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/12 12:20 AM Posted 17/10/12 12:20 AM The stealth look is what you go for. Make ya car look like a fighter jet.
broke Legacy Donating Member 229 Member For: 14y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/12 02:37 AM Posted 17/10/12 02:37 AM I was never a fan of black wheels until I got this car. My mate's Mrs hates them but lucky for me I didn't buy them to impress her. But overall the feedback ass been pretty positive. But I can understand why they aren't for everyone. I'm on the lowering bandwagon pretty hard at the moment. I'm getting quotes of $800 pretty regularly. I'm thinking of buying the springs and having a crack myself. Then go get an alignment.
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 17/10/12 04:16 AM Author Posted 17/10/12 04:16 AM well I was tossing up between white and black for my car (blueprint) if I can get the ride height right it should look pretty imo...
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 17/10/12 04:52 AM Posted 17/10/12 04:52 AM I was never a fan of black wheels until I got this car. My mate's Mrs hates them but lucky for me I didn't buy them to impress her. But overall the feedback ass been pretty positive. But I can understand why they aren't for everyone. I'm on the lowering bandwagon pretty hard at the moment. I'm getting quotes of $800 pretty regularly. I'm thinking of buying the springs and having a crack myself. Then go get an alignment.$800 just springs installed im guessing? Springs can be had for $250 and do it yourself lol. Fronts have 3 bolts on the top of the strut and one at the bottom and bang out. Then you'll need spring clamps to compress the spring to take it off and put new one on and put it all back together. For the rear you need to under sway bar links, lower control arm bolt and then spring falls out and new one slides in. Pretty simply and tools are good, may just have to borrow spring clamps. Took me and my old man about 3-4 hours without a hoist all round.I'd suggest doing shocks while your going though. Your can buy a full spring and shock pack with monroes on ebay for $750 delivered
Ryan G6ET Member 32 Member For: 14y 3m 17d Posted 17/10/12 06:10 AM Posted 17/10/12 06:10 AM Or coilovers for 1200-1500 haha
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 22/11/12 05:22 AM Author Posted 22/11/12 05:22 AM (edited) update time;;;;;finally got my wheels yesterday from "the wheel deal" they were on back order for 5 weeks. anyway got them from allied express courier,one had a slight nick in the the inner lip of the rim ,but nothing noticeable.noticed they have more concave than I originally thought,this is a good thing as they look tough as. very happy with the wheels and rims atm but needs to be lowered all round.what Tyre pressure do you guys run ,they are 19'shttp://http://http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/tresurehunt/E49087FB-6E6E-4218-901B-F81CEFB63D1F-9577-00000A4446B74405.jpg"]http:// Edited 22/11/12 05:24 AM by tresurehunt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now