SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Posted 24/09/12 02:35 AM Posted 24/09/12 02:35 AM fair call - I'm a tard
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/09/12 02:58 AM Posted 24/09/12 02:58 AM Topic moved to Electrics thread...
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 24/09/12 02:59 AM Posted 24/09/12 02:59 AM I hate the idea of the battery in the guard, other side in engine bay is much more convenient IMO
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 24/09/12 03:07 AM Posted 24/09/12 03:07 AM (edited) Pic of plenum and LHS battery relocation please.Riffo/rlquik, where is your battery?freeza??? Edited 24/09/12 03:11 AM by Paulie2256
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 24/09/12 03:12 AM Posted 24/09/12 03:12 AM I haven't moved mine
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 24/09/12 10:43 AM Posted 24/09/12 10:43 AM I hate the idea of the battery in the guard, other side in engine bay is much more convenient IMOYea that's where my throttle body is though, attached to a plaz plenum. The battery's out of the way and the terminals are in the engine bay for jumping. The nizzy kit puts it in a horrible spot and have fun ever jumping it. Boots for Jews who want slow cranking and to run leads from asshole to breakfast. What a mess.Pw hasn't replied? I wanna know why his battery doesn't sit like mine(though mick might have moved it since fitting a new battery?) and instead requires cutting. Mine is his kit with the bracket bent, so far I haven t cut anything and wouldn't want to.
BAXR6T2004 Member 9 Member For: 14y 7m 26d Posted 24/09/12 11:51 AM Posted 24/09/12 11:51 AM Does the PW kit include a battery or is it just the tray, brackets and cables etc?
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 24/09/12 11:59 AM Posted 24/09/12 11:59 AM Yea that's where my throttle body is though, attached to a plaz plenum. The battery's out of the way and the terminals are in the engine bay for jumping. The nizzy kit puts it in a horrible spot and have fun ever jumping it. Boots for Jews who want slow cranking and to run leads from asshole to breakfast. What a mess.Pw hasn't replied? I wanna know why his battery doesn't sit like mine(though mick might have moved it since fitting a new battery?) and instead requires cutting. Mine is his kit with the bracket bent, so far I haven t cut anything and wouldn't want to. Yea fair enough I guess, I forgot the fg has more room over the other side with no need for an aftermarket plenum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now