Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/09/12 05:59 AM Author Posted 27/09/12 05:59 AM Double lock = quick horn beepPanic button = constant beeping horn until I turn it off.Daughter screams when she pushes the button lol
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/09/12 06:00 AM Posted 27/09/12 06:00 AM that's just the normal deal, no extra alarm there
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/09/12 06:06 AM Author Posted 27/09/12 06:06 AM Yeah didn't think so.I think it's most likely a unit which had something to do with an aftermarket alarm and central locking, because of the 2 other wires that come off and are just hanging loose.Seems they changed the loom and plugs from the standard one to the one in there now, so I'll need to get that changed back if I want to connect the AUX kit.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/09/12 06:09 AM Posted 27/09/12 06:09 AM Definitely a cop chip, it's the only plausible explanation. 2
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/09/12 06:10 AM Author Posted 27/09/12 06:10 AM ^ cop
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/09/12 06:14 AM Posted 27/09/12 06:14 AM Nah...not a big enough cnt for that. 3
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/09/12 06:22 AM Posted 27/09/12 06:22 AM Many would diasagree Tabbypoo's
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 27/09/12 06:47 AM Author Posted 27/09/12 06:47 AM Hmm, okay so I connected the AUX kit up lol.Got right in and behind and had a good look. They've shoved the normal connectors riiiiiight up the top so they could make room for the loom that they attached for whatever this box thing is, couldn't pull them down so I managed so wriggle my fingers though and push them into place. Still don't know what the other loom is for though... I take it I don't need it lolJust tested it out and it works so need to route it through where it needs to go once I get home.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/09/12 07:57 AM Posted 27/09/12 07:57 AM Give me the box and I'll wire it to my tow kit plug, get me those extra cop chip wasps. Don't know where mine lives but another one can't hurt, right?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now