lowroller New Member 15 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/09/12 08:19 PM Posted 13/09/12 08:19 PM Need work on my diff (or maybe a replacement). Not really sure what's causing the problem but it's gone through 2 right rear wheel bearings in less than a year and I'm not lead footing it. It's a stock bf turbo ute.
lowroller New Member 15 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/09/12 08:21 PM Author Posted 13/09/12 08:21 PM Anyway, I've given up trying to work it out. I need someone who knows their stuff in sydney
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/09/12 10:57 PM Posted 13/09/12 10:57 PM Con from Diff Technics is pretty good, there is also Speedy Diffs too... 1
stevanford Member 268 Member For: 14y 8m 3d Posted 14/09/12 12:04 AM Posted 14/09/12 12:04 AM Con from Diff Technics is pretty goodThat's who did mine.
lowroller New Member 15 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/09/12 07:07 AM Author Posted 14/09/12 07:07 AM Thanks for the reply. Will get onto one of them soon. I miss driving to work, heh.
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 14/09/12 02:10 PM Posted 14/09/12 02:10 PM craft diffs 9637 1973merrylands
lowroller New Member 15 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/09/12 12:50 AM Author Posted 15/09/12 12:50 AM I've done a search on all of them and they all sound good. Speedy diffs is closest to mine as I'm in Maroubra.Are any of you running 9", or just the one that came with the xr6t? I don't plan on going above 400rwkw so the standard reco-ed diff should be fine right?
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/12 01:23 AM Posted 15/09/12 01:23 AM Con (Diff Technics) did mine, very good at what he does and also a straight shooter
joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Gender: Male Posted 16/09/12 09:42 AM Posted 16/09/12 09:42 AM both of those places are extreemly good but if you want the best of the best IMO Bosnjac Engineering in Wetherill Park speek to David, straight foward advice !!joe 1
lowroller New Member 15 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/10/12 07:20 AM Author Posted 13/10/12 07:20 AM I went and saw Con at Diff Technics about it and he rightly found it to be the front left bearing after we went for a test drive. He was happy to let me fix it and it's been sweet since.Very honest and up front guy. I'd happily go back if drive line issues come up in the future.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now