Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 09/09/12 06:23 AM Posted 09/09/12 06:23 AM would you expect a change in mph with a lsd? 1
dalts Member 755 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/09/12 10:03 AM Posted 09/09/12 10:03 AM If he's having wheelspin which I think he is,it will give him a few mph up top!Cheers lee 1
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 09/09/12 10:32 AM Posted 09/09/12 10:32 AM nice work buds.. 1
djqc Member 291 Member For: 14y 11m 27d Posted 10/09/12 12:29 AM Posted 10/09/12 12:29 AM I have around the same power, in the same car WITHOUT the auto tune. I'm ages away from a 10. Devastated
Trav199 Member 126 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Posted 10/09/12 08:29 AM Author Posted 10/09/12 08:29 AM Yerr having heaps of wheel spin in second hence the 2.0 60ft haha.. Should be more up top as well since I get off the throttle a bit in 2nd to battle the wheel spin.. Yet to run my slicks with new tune. Want to to tail shafts first.. hoping to go 11.5 or faster before putting a LSD in..At the moment im just happy with a 540rwhp, 11s daily 1
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 10/09/12 09:22 AM Posted 10/09/12 09:22 AM Congrats mate, awesome result!Does anyone know at what point the FG's need to look at strengthened tailshaft/diff/gearbox power-wise? I'm at around 340 - pondering whether to take the leap to the larger turbo like you have. 1
djqc Member 291 Member For: 14y 11m 27d Posted 10/09/12 11:24 PM Posted 10/09/12 11:24 PM The stock stuff usually handles 400kw if you don't beat up on it. It's when the auto tune is done and stalling the car up a lot that things start to break. In saying that though, you could be unlucky at any power, and something could let go
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 14/10/12 10:54 PM Posted 14/10/12 10:54 PM hey trav how are the 19" going, do you regret not going 20"? I know the smart thing would be to go 19's cause the roads are sh*t but im digging the look of 20's I cant decide... 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/10/12 01:42 AM Posted 15/10/12 01:42 AM Looks like the heat is killing your mph
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 15/10/12 02:10 AM Posted 15/10/12 02:10 AM in his defense, havent experienced first hand but I imagine the Mackay track is prepped similar to benaraby which is not as good as capital cities, single spinner struggling for traction probably the first 3 gears and even in winter its hot in Central QLD haha that's about all the excuses I got :paladin: 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now