New Ride For Johnny G - With Pics

Johnny G

• Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d

So after 2 x XR6Ts and then the graduation to my wonderful G6ET for the last 3 years.... it's time for a change.

The Audi arrived a couple of days ago - and am still gobsmacked at how this thing goes (the new 500nm diesel turbo in the MY13).

Best bits? The Radar Cruise Control and the Bang and Olufsen Sound. And the S Line interior is stunningly put together.

So - guess I'm still turboing (though a little slower)!

Pics attached....

PS filled up yesterday after a couple of days around the city and it says 840kms in the tank. Hmmm...

post-6158-0-98135500-1346191821_thumb.jppost-6158-0-17697000-1346191843_thumb.jppost-6158-0-52047200-1346191861_thumb.jppost-6158-0-05758600-1346191880_thumb.jppost-6158-0-36001800-1346191900_thumb.jp

• Like 5

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d

840kms, diesel will do that for ya lol

Audi's are so nice, very jealous..always wanted one. It'll happen one day hopefully haha

• Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d

GTFO after all this time??? Nah.... don't think so Tab; you'd miss me too much. Yeah Pat - it's pretty scarey - got rid of her one month short. Lord knows where that will turn up!! As for tweaks - definitely won't be a racechip or similar; there's some good programming stuff coming out of the US from some Euro tuners, and my tuner here will be throwing a four wheel drive dyno in soon. All maybe's at this stage - this thing is going to take a few months to run in me feels - so the timing might be good.

Pat - PS the Eibach springs might be on the list later - will keep her as is for the time being.

Love that car...

• Like 1

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d

Afaik its a radar on the front of a car and keeps you at the same distance from the car in front. Heard about it when they were introduced to mercs

Pretty sweet feature if you ask me

• Member For: 15y 2m 22d

This TDI is a monster. Very good mate of mine works for Audi HQ in Sydney. He is currently driving one and I much prefer it to the A5 he was in before.

Great car