citric_XR6Turbo Member 29 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bacchus Marsh , Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 11:51 AM Posted 16/08/12 11:51 AM Hey guys im new to the fourm but hope to be a long member I have a 03 Ba Xr6 Turbo Ute I brought a hole bunch of Process West items off a facebook page I will post photos of them as-well but the following is what I got Process west Inter-coolerProcess west Plenum ChamberProcess west Air Box Kit (have to remove battery to fit)Intercooler Connecting Pipe to suite Plenum Longer Throttle Body Wiring 12psi boost actuator and heaps of hose's for all vacuum lines and sh*tI payed $1900 cash for it all just want to know if that was a good price??. its all in pretty good condition ive also got a 3inch Xforce turbo back exhaust on order ive been told I will need new valve springs and injectorsim just not shore on what to get and just looking for some info from some people that know alot more aboutthe Xr turbos then me lol I will be doing all the work myself as I am a mechanic so I could use all the info I can get Cheers Guys
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/08/12 11:56 AM Posted 16/08/12 11:56 AM yeh mate u got a fair decent deal and quality parts opt for the 3.5 inch x force though 3 inch is the same/same as stock system flow wise 2
citric_XR6Turbo Member 29 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bacchus Marsh , Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 12:10 PM Author Posted 16/08/12 12:10 PM ow ok I can change it to the 3.5 inch one its thew work so il just get the other one credited and get the 3.5 exhaust in .
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/08/12 12:57 PM Posted 16/08/12 12:57 PM Looks like the stage 2.5 kit,, about $4,500ish new.. Missing the battery relo though
citric_XR6Turbo Member 29 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bacchus Marsh , Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 01:07 PM Author Posted 16/08/12 01:07 PM yer im thinking about putting the battery behind my drivers seat but dont know yet I loose my licence for 6 months as of the 1st of September so all the work will be done then lol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/08/12 01:10 PM Posted 16/08/12 01:10 PM Either relocate it to the current cai side or boot,, not in the cabin
citric_XR6Turbo Member 29 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bacchus Marsh , Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 01:18 PM Author Posted 16/08/12 01:18 PM (edited) being a ute I did not want to put it in the tub because it will just get in my way .. ive seen photos of people putting it under there R/H head light in front of the inner guard liner...but I was thinking behind the drivers seat was ok its still roadworthy as long as it is boxed and secure. Edited 16/08/12 01:19 PM by citric_XR6Turbo
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/08/12 02:12 PM Posted 16/08/12 02:12 PM Most batterys have to be vented
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/08/12 07:54 PM Posted 16/08/12 07:54 PM Yep, cant have batteries in the cabin.
citric_XR6Turbo Member 29 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bacchus Marsh , Melbourne Posted 16/08/12 08:29 PM Author Posted 16/08/12 08:29 PM ow ok I spoke to the roadworthy guy at work and he said it was fine but there u go and about the valve springs and injectors any info ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now