sambo29 Member 58 Member For: 15y 3m 20d Gender: Male Posted 10/08/12 11:57 AM Author Posted 10/08/12 11:57 AM Hahah, well I'm use to the way it spins in the wet stock, I'll just have to see if it's more fun on the way home after the tune..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/08/12 11:59 AM Posted 10/08/12 11:59 AM Cue WoT onto franga Fwy hanging on for dear life.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/08/12 11:59 AM Posted 10/08/12 11:59 AM And a smile that lasts the whole way home.
T6EGO Legacy Donating Member 91 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Posted 10/08/12 04:07 PM Posted 10/08/12 04:07 PM Is it wrong that It was a 20deg sunny day when I picked up my newly tuned ride from Mick? LolOnly thing was I was too pu@#y to wot it ha ha. But now year on think I may pay Mick an bel another visit. Fine stuff from pitlane 1
sambo29 Member 58 Member For: 15y 3m 20d Gender: Male Posted 11/08/12 06:33 AM Author Posted 11/08/12 06:33 AM I remember giving it a real work out when u brought it back from pitlane hopefully I'm as happy with mine
Sydneyxr6t Member 63 Member For: 14y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/08/12 09:32 AM Posted 14/08/12 09:32 AM You have pretty similar mods to me, with the exception I have the ID 1000 injectorsYou should make between 310-320rwkwMine made 325 but my tuner settled for a safe 317 on 15psiYou are in good hands:)Armando
sambo29 Member 58 Member For: 15y 3m 20d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/12 12:17 PM Author Posted 14/08/12 12:17 PM Thanks for the re assurance mate, I hope I crack the 300s and would love anything over the 310, I am still 21 so it will be more then enough for me for a while, how do you you find yours drives with that power? Have you got bored of it yet?
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Posted 14/08/12 03:59 PM Posted 14/08/12 03:59 PM You'll be fine mate. Mick will look after you. Just don't be too hell bent on a number. It's only a dyno.
sambo29 Member 58 Member For: 15y 3m 20d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/12 11:30 PM Author Posted 14/08/12 11:30 PM Yeah that's true as well, what ever it Is I'm sure I'll feel the difference power wise 1
Sydneyxr6t Member 63 Member For: 14y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/08/12 08:02 AM Posted 15/08/12 08:02 AM SamboI did my car in 2 stages, basic mods first 292rwkwThen added PWR I/CIt's not just the power of the engine but the torque and the power delivery that makes these cars so amazing to drive.I luv stepping on the throttle and feeling the car lunge forward and no I havent got bored yet:)Though I am open to the option of an E85 tune!!!cheersArmando
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now