f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 07/08/12 06:58 AM Posted 07/08/12 06:58 AM what boost u runing mate.??
WPN270 Member 78 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: south west sydney, n.s.w Posted 07/08/12 12:06 PM Author Posted 07/08/12 12:06 PM 14 psi 1
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/12 08:17 AM Posted 08/08/12 08:17 AM found an air leak today (one of the clamps on from the turbo to I/C was really loose) fixed now and feels much faster (must conserve tyres :roflmbo: )thanks Joe and Jason.Was the car running like s**t due to boost leak??? How did u find the and where abouts off the turbo I think I have the same prob that y I ask??? 1
WPN270 Member 78 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: south west sydney, n.s.w Posted 09/08/12 11:42 AM Author Posted 09/08/12 11:42 AM Was the car running like s**t due to boost leak??? How did u find the and where abouts off the turbo I think I have the same prob that y I ask???not really running crappy, the clamp on the hose joiner next to cai (off turbo to intercooler) was really loose. (noise was like a baloon with air getting squished out like the a squeal)you can't hear it in the car driving on the road (we heard it on the dyno)
WPN270 Member 78 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: south west sydney, n.s.w Posted 19/08/12 12:16 AM Author Posted 19/08/12 12:16 AM joined another club yesterday , the 11 second club.had the 4th round of the NSW Championship Drag Racing series at Sydney Dragway. ran a PB of 11.842 @ 121.28mph.mph for the 4 runs raced were all 121mph so I'm stoked with the car especially running on dunlop street tyres (nitto's aren't in yet)definitely made the v8 boys stand up and take notice 1
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 19/08/12 12:22 AM Posted 19/08/12 12:22 AM Nice
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/12 05:01 AM Posted 19/08/12 05:01 AM nice grate time.. what was a 60ft mate.??
WPN270 Member 78 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: south west sydney, n.s.w Posted 19/08/12 06:59 AM Author Posted 19/08/12 06:59 AM nice grate time.. what was a 60ft mate.??1.955 60' track wasn't holding any heat with the cold wind all day yesterday (even the S/CO car I help out on was having traction issues)can't wait to get my nittos 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/12 07:22 AM Posted 19/08/12 07:22 AM nice. got be happy with the mate. the best 60ft iv done on street tyres was 1.874..
WPN270 Member 78 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: south west sydney, n.s.w Posted 20/08/12 06:17 AM Author Posted 20/08/12 06:17 AM timeslip from Saturdaycan't wait to get back on the track I want to crack the 200km/h mark 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now