Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Can also go sideways pretty good

  • Like 1
  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

Apparently if you can see the brake lights 200m away in clear daylight they are legal, dot know how true that is but. As tinting would change the way it comes out of the light. I did mine the way I did because they still look somewhat stock and don't really bring attention to themselves

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Meh. Better if it was in Kinectic. Looking forward to seeing new wheels on there JD.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

half this ute was mine haha

And other half mine. And some oscars lol.

This ute needed a thread started ages ok.

  • Like 3
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted
And at some point 300++++++++ kw happened too. You forget that Jase? Lol.

my first thread, if you wanna know ask !

Pitlane tuned who ratter cant speak highly enough of, I think they're pretty very good too !

got bit more then 300atw, in a few different minds weather I will go further or not

Helping ben measure up for his airbox (which he is taking credit for the whole thing, my car was test dummy)

IMG_0224.jpgIMG_0218.jpg)

IMG_0222.jpg

New airboxes are now slightly different, Mine is now black !!

Engine bay (now slightly different)

IMG_0531.jpgIMG_0529.jpg

  • Like 1
  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Helping ben measure up for his airbox (which he is taking credit for the whole thing, my car was test dummy)

haha... couldnt have done it without ya :spoton:

come replace it with the new improved one whenever you want...

  • Like 2
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

What's the go with the tyre width? Looks like they're way too small for the rim?

Overall I like the look of it :spoton:

I'd ditch the sticker on the RHR skirt and rims though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

What's the go with the tyre width? Looks like they're way too small for the rim?

Overall I like the look of it :spoton:

I'd ditch the sticker on the RHR skirt and rims though.

lol yeah fair bit to small for the rim, I like the stetched look and poke with the wheels.

however prob would look tuffer with my old 285 rears from behind the car!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...