_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/07/12 02:33 PM Posted 07/07/12 02:33 PM some of the characters waiting for the train were letting me know they were eager to see my vagina :lol: 3
MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Posted 07/07/12 02:35 PM Posted 07/07/12 02:35 PM Wish I could come but holidaying with the family,looks like a good night :(Nick d - I meet you on high country had a little chat and to felt a little left out,but have been getting to know quite a few members now and find most are help full and nice guys/girls,I would have to say that you,dre and rocky were the only ones that I can remember coming up to me for a chat(I was in the rapid yellow BA) but now know a lot more guys as have been to a few more meet ups 2
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/07/12 02:43 PM Posted 07/07/12 02:43 PM I met Ants out the front of a pub when I was pissed...Couldn't work out why there was no sign on the roof... But he drove me home anyway... 3
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Posted 07/07/12 02:49 PM Posted 07/07/12 02:49 PM want say thanks to Julz for tonight and Gary organizing the cruise + Riff for picking me up, great mate 2
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 07/07/12 03:35 PM Posted 07/07/12 03:35 PM Hi when is this? 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 07/07/12 08:12 PM Posted 07/07/12 08:12 PM (edited) Yeah good night, good to meet a few I have not met yet. Worm LOLOL Edited 07/07/12 08:12 PM by PAZZOnegger
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/07/12 11:46 PM Posted 07/07/12 11:46 PM Yes good night and great to meat a few new people and put faces to a few on here.Great cruise and would to thank Maccas for providing the heating in Diamond Creek.lol. 1
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 07/07/12 11:56 PM Posted 07/07/12 11:56 PM Great night and good to put some faces to names. Sorry we couldn't make the cruise though guys. 1
1NSANE Legacy Donating Member 279 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: South West Melbourne Posted 08/07/12 01:51 AM Posted 08/07/12 01:51 AM Was a great night. Highlight for me though wasn't Ford related. The owner Robin just bought a brand new AMG C63 coupe and before everyone rocked up I was sitting in it while he started it up. God I am in love . If a noise from a car could be fap worthy then this is it. Also sorry I couldn't make the cruise, but I feel guilty leaving my wife at home with my sick daughter. Great to put some names to faces.Ben
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/12 02:05 AM Posted 08/07/12 02:05 AM Yeah that AMG coupe was horn, 1NSANE your car looks nice mate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now