Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

$830 total trade price.1 wreckers wanted $1000 s/hand.

I didn't want to wait around getting a stronger unit made up and I don't plan on getting anymore power, next time if the et's start to spin I will be backing off straight away.

  • 2 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

How you finding the Fuel Economy using E85 being a daily?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...