james333 Member 91 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/12 11:23 AM Posted 19/05/12 11:23 AM Ive had the f6 for a year now.You dont have to spend much, to get great times from these cars.>I ran it stock at CalderPark, done a 12.7 @108mph on dunlop street tyres.>Got a tune, coolerworxs pipes,v8 lower airbox and venom cat pipe.(309rwkw) done 11.9 @118mph on nitto invo street tyres.>Replaced valve springs, fitted E85 fuel system and got a E85 retune(351rwkw) done 11.2 @ 126mph on nitto invo street tyres.I just got the auto tuned, as I had issues getting it into 4th gear down the 1/4 on the 11.2 run.The time should drop alittle next time out.It should do a 10.9 on et streets.(I dont think I will get it with my invos on)It still uses the stock f6 intercooler, stock exhaust(other than the venom cat pipe) and stock crossover & top half of the airbox.Boost is on 15/16lbs.I drive this every day, so I like the stock look.I am lucky E85 likes stock parts too. 3
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 19/05/12 11:28 AM Posted 19/05/12 11:28 AM nice work from minimal mods and stock cooler too mate and got to be happy with them times.. hope to get mine tuned on E85 soon.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/12 11:32 AM Posted 19/05/12 11:32 AM well done mate.. good 60ft mate.. what injectors r u using mate.??
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 17d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/12 11:36 AM Posted 19/05/12 11:36 AM great stuff, bugger all mods with radials and great 60ft that's 10's easy and its mostly stock!
james333 Member 91 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/12 11:36 AM Author Posted 19/05/12 11:36 AM well done mate.. good 60ft mate.. what injectors r u using mate.?? injector dynamics 1000cc., drives the the stock injectors.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/12 11:40 AM Posted 19/05/12 11:40 AM nice.. how long did ya stock valve spring's last mate.?
james333 Member 91 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/12 11:48 AM Author Posted 19/05/12 11:48 AM nice.. how long did ya stock valve spring's last mate.?The 309rwkw tune had only 13lbs, any more and it started to valve bounce.It revs so clean and easy now. 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/12 12:04 PM Posted 19/05/12 12:04 PM yeah nice mate..
james333 Member 91 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/12 12:19 PM Author Posted 19/05/12 12:19 PM great stuff, bugger all mods with radials and great 60ft that's 10's easy and its mostly stock!I would like to get that 10 on the invo's, but cant see the value spending extra $$$$ on a new intercooler,& exhaust system to get it.Once I do a 10 they will kick me out of Calder anyway! 1
james333 Member 91 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/05/12 12:49 PM Author Posted 19/05/12 12:49 PM injector dynamics 1000cc., drives the the stock injectors.drives like the stock injectors, and gone from average 10lt/100km to 13lt/100km on E85. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now