Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 17/05/12 10:14 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:14 AM Lol paintbrush!No hacks here..nothing to see....move along....fukkin staino blowing my cover
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/05/12 10:15 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:15 AM Never been paint balling before... I really want to go... but..... !?!?!?!?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/12 10:21 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:21 AM well come along then. put your name down. 1
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 17/05/12 10:23 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:23 AM Yeah come along max I promise I won't shoot ya much lol 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/05/12 10:23 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:23 AM Maybe Ill use a paint roller
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 17/05/12 10:27 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:27 AM (edited) They see me rollin..they hatin.. Edited 17/05/12 10:28 AM by Shyfrd 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/12 10:29 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:29 AM I heard stainos going to use his nail polish brush? 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/05/12 10:31 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:31 AM Actually ill stick to my chopper and paint brush. Comin for your dog tags first shy.
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/05/12 10:35 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:35 AM Yeah come along max I promise I won't shoot ya much lolHaha. Not if I'm on your team, Daz. I think I'll need all the protection I can get.Something tells me I'll be a target.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 17/05/12 10:38 AM Posted 17/05/12 10:38 AM I wont shoot you. Ill paint brush you in the back 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now