Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/05/12 11:56 AM Posted 02/05/12 11:56 AM Hopefully I can get a run in next week too if the cars up for it. I'll be giving my younger brother a run if we can manage it. His should be quicker but we'll see how we go.
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 02/05/12 12:01 PM Author Posted 02/05/12 12:01 PM That would be a good night versing your bro.But you'll never hear the end of that haha!God I hope next Wed has zero chance of rain..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now