nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/12 09:19 AM Author Posted 22/04/12 09:19 AM united stuff sounds good will bring it up with my tuner when I see him tomorrow. Thanks for the input hopefully get a bit more info lol
nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/12 09:20 AM Author Posted 22/04/12 09:20 AM I prefer to buy in 20 ltr drums...its easier to transport, the only thing you pay is $15 per drum , but that is refundable. I will be running up on the dyno using United E85 and see the differences between the 2, whilst using my cheetah drum e85 tune.that's mint let us know the difference mate
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/12 10:03 PM Posted 22/04/12 10:03 PM Looks like I'll be getting the GT-R tuned on United E85 then.
kizzaF6 Legacy Donating Member 48 Member For: 15y 9m 28d Posted 22/04/12 11:42 PM Posted 22/04/12 11:42 PM Not 100% sure about e85 but with other fuels I use (methanol, petrol) you can get an additive to prolong shelf life after its been opened. Im sure someone will be making an additive for e85.
nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 22/04/12 11:42 PM Author Posted 22/04/12 11:42 PM Looks like I'll be getting the GT-R tuned on United E85 then.Same lol 1
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Posted 22/04/12 11:58 PM Posted 22/04/12 11:58 PM Very interested to see some proof here about the quality of united e85. Where do you buy the testers?If its consistant I'll get mine done.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 23/04/12 01:01 AM Posted 23/04/12 01:01 AM It has been tested by various members for a while now and the United tests from 85 - 90% and is pretty consistant.I use E-Flex purely because I use my car as a daily and there are a couple of Caltex Flex Servos on my way to work.I have tested the E-Flex about 10 times and always find it to be 70-72%.I will be getting a United tune done shortly so that way I have both.This fuel is awesome and once you tune your car with it you will find it very hard to go back to 98.
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Posted 23/04/12 02:22 AM Posted 23/04/12 02:22 AM If that's the case I'll be looking at getting my car converted.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 17d Posted 23/04/12 04:42 AM Posted 23/04/12 04:42 AM Hey Mate,If you are in Melbourne, might be worth dropping into Martini and trying out their new E85. It has a 116 octane rating which is the highest in e85 I have come across. They sell it in 20L drums which is handy. I will be trying it out shortly to see how it compares to Sucrogen..
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 23/04/12 08:02 AM Posted 23/04/12 08:02 AM How much are they selling it for?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now