RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 19/04/12 10:54 PM Posted 19/04/12 10:54 PM I just sent you a txt asking for it again as I must have written it down wrong... or NAB rejected the hotmail account, but either way it bounced back, time on the trans is 14:53...Either txt it or call me or post it here 1
THCOOK Member 58 Member For: 17y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/04/12 08:34 AM Posted 30/04/12 08:34 AM Sorry to hear about all your headaches but I feel you bro been there many times. one question who is your mechanic?
dave8888 Member 111 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Surfers Paradise Posted 06/07/12 11:22 PM Posted 06/07/12 11:22 PM I can get a set of Nizpro valve springs for my fg f6 for $200 ebay, supposidly brand new.. good idea?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/12 11:44 PM Posted 06/07/12 11:44 PM I've heard a fair few horror stories about the nizpro ones going soft. Have they changed their design or materials lately?Think there was some sold that where water damaged..
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 27/10/12 11:42 PM Posted 27/10/12 11:42 PM Anyone's opinions changed on valve springs? I was leaning towards atomic but a local bloke with about 350kw broke 1 and I have read of a few others breaking them? Was there a faulty batch a while back or what? Crows with retainers are looking pretty good atm, are people just getting them straight from crow, and roughly how much for springs and retainers?cheers
joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 28/10/12 12:23 AM Posted 28/10/12 12:23 AM regarding valve springs we can get, Atomic, Rapid & Plazmaman with in 30min of a phone..... call basicly we get them as we need then & in all cases have not had any issue with any of these brands but its not to say that you will never have a problem with one or the other, that's just our experiance with them.Being a BF we've seen around 350ish rwkw but it was a young engine so the age of the springs on your motor needs to be concidered. if you need a set shoot me an email & I can have a set for you..cheersJoe
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 24/11/12 03:47 PM Posted 24/11/12 03:47 PM what would stock ba xr6t valves springs be rated at.....when new?
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Posted 24/11/12 08:01 PM Posted 24/11/12 08:01 PM Not much!!!! Haha 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/11/12 08:02 PM Posted 24/11/12 08:02 PM about 270rwkw
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 25/11/12 12:37 AM Posted 25/11/12 12:37 AM Not much!!!! Hahalol!270rwk is not bad. but after a few years of abuse and if your like me and nearing 230 000'k's then id say that would be down to about 240rwk?. (unsure if mine have ever been changed lol)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now