linmup Member 42 Member For: 17y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: brunswick Posted 09/09/09 12:47 PM Posted 09/09/09 12:47 PM hey people new to these forums just starting to get the hang of it and is great.what have I been missing out on?.just went out and purchased a ba f6 4 months ago and got 3 points left. lol....
Whazthisname Member 4 Member For: 17y 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 20/09/09 12:13 AM Posted 20/09/09 12:13 AM Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and just thought I'd say hi. I don't actually own an XR6T yet. My current ride is a BA XR8 and as of the middle of this week I will be trading her in on a FG XR6T. Plans are to keep it stock for a while to sort out any warranty issues and then I'm sure the mod bug will bite
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 20/09/09 12:37 AM Posted 20/09/09 12:37 AM
romka Member 2 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Posted 21/09/09 12:21 PM Posted 21/09/09 12:21 PM hey all,just got onto the forum today for the first time and think its awesome. I bought my xr6t ba mkI just over a week ago and loving it.had a Expensive Daewoo v8 and thought I should try a turbo out and I can see what all the fuss is about.
carlyboy Member 16 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Posted 23/09/09 05:11 AM Posted 23/09/09 05:11 AM hi all, firstly best site for info on XRT, I have a BF2 late o7 build and just started modding it, found heaps of options on this site and tonnes of helpful info.thanks heaps...
JEVO Member 3 Member For: 17y 8d Posted 23/09/09 01:04 PM Posted 23/09/09 01:04 PM Hey fellas,Bought an '04 XR6T, also own an evo 8mr that I circuit race. XR will be for daily duties and towing.....but I cant resist the urge to mod. Well now to do some reading and learn a thing or two.CheersJason
kovac Member 68 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: campbelltown Posted 24/09/09 02:26 AM Posted 24/09/09 02:26 AM hey pplz im basically new here joined up a while ago but havnt had the chance to do much more hope u can help me and ill help as much as I can
Markwr400426 Member 14 Member For: 17y 6d Gender: Male Location: Wishart Brisbane Posted 25/09/09 07:13 AM Posted 25/09/09 07:13 AM Hi All!Just in the process of buying an 09 XR6T sedan, and this is quite an excellent resource for XR6T owners. Well done!Mark
colin55 Member 2 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/09 07:17 AM Posted 26/09/09 07:17 AM Hi all,I joined up to this forum some time ago, but now I can speak as I have just put down an order on a xr6tI'll list the car here for anyone that is interested and will post photos when she arrives.2009 October build (I'm guessing) FG xr6t6 speed manualcolour: mysticoptionsLuxury PackTech PackSafety PackSat NavDash/floor matsTintpaint protection.. (it has a life time guarantee...)1 yr rego52KApparently it will take approx 6 weeks to get her delivered.Cheers.
Markwr400426 Member 14 Member For: 17y 6d Gender: Male Location: Wishart Brisbane Posted 27/09/09 09:51 AM Posted 27/09/09 09:51 AM (edited) ColinThat's a pretty impressive price by the sound of it. If you don't mind me asking, what area are you in? I'm just in the process of negotiating a deal on a similar spec car at the moment.Mark Edited 21/10/09 10:23 PM by tab Quote removed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now