Turps Member 11 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Posted 29/08/05 02:44 PM Posted 29/08/05 02:44 PM Mate has a black XR6T. And I reockon that motor would fit nicly in my 4wd. So I wanted to know how to make it go faster.TurpsOh and want a sedan as well.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>WTF???english translation please if you want to know how to make it go fast... look up hte modifications section in the forums index... plenty of info in there am sure you will what ever you after<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ok was going to go to edit and fix it up but couldnt see that button.My mate has a Black XR6T. And after A couple of rides I have decided that this motor has great potential for being put in my SWB GQ PAtrol 4wd. He told me about this place. And the info I have gotten so far has been great(I think the patrol will need a minimum of 300rwkw's). I think I may need to get a turbo sedan as well.Turps(now this has turned into chat and I will be yelled at already)
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 29/08/05 07:46 PM Posted 29/08/05 07:46 PM Found the site through a search for XR6Turbo, and was instantly hooked Clarke
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 30/08/05 02:09 AM Posted 30/08/05 02:09 AM Met Jeff at a car park meet..(while stalking his phantom)and he introduced me to the forums...so you can blame him shazzy
Guest super6 Guests Posted 30/08/05 11:23 PM Posted 30/08/05 11:23 PM I just searched for xr6 turbo in google, as I was curious if there was any ford performance forums, as there seems to be a lot of Expensive Daewoo and import ones out there.Very happy with what I've discovered, now I just need the XR6t
Guest beags Guests Posted 18/09/05 08:44 AM Posted 18/09/05 08:44 AM hi guys, simply did a search for xr6 turbo of course.!!
Boostin' Member 9 Member For: 20y 11m 17d Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/05 12:27 AM Posted 22/10/05 12:27 AM Hi everyone, found out about the site from Google, where would the world be without google
DaKing Member 150 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/05 12:31 AM Posted 22/10/05 12:31 AM Google web search
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 14d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 24/10/05 01:46 PM Posted 24/10/05 01:46 PM How good is google! Was gonna buy a WRX but thanks to this website I upgraded my EL XR6 to a BA XR6T, and all thanks to google. Might buy shares I think
oldraven The guy from that other colony Member 157 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Goshen, Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia, Canada Posted 04/11/05 05:16 PM Posted 04/11/05 05:16 PM Hi. I just joined up. Anyway, I found it through google. I was trying to find some way of sourcing the Barra 240t for importing to Canada.I currently own an '87 Thunderbird TurboCoupe, and will be making a strip/dd car out of it over the next few years.
polcat Inactive Members 1 Member For: 20y 10m 25d Location: Wodonga Posted 08/11/05 11:40 AM Posted 08/11/05 11:40 AM Just got lucky with my search
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now