Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dandenong
Posted

Ive heard some people say a hair dryer works well while others swear by using a little wd-40

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Ohh the square coffey ford ones. You will be fine just pulling it off slowly. If the spot where the sticker was is a bit sticky then give it a wipe with something stronger like wd40 and then wash it with some warm soapy water.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dandenong
Posted

I finally did it, I finally got my very own XR6 Turbo. Its a 2011 FG with 18,000 km's on the clock. Color is 'Vanish and comes with the Lux Pack (seats, dual zone climate, alloy spare, etc). Got it for $32,000 which I think is a reasonable price but who knows.

Ill post pics when the weather brightens up abit but in the meantime a bit shoutout to Dillz, Shyfrd and PookeyMaster for their help with all my queries along the way. Cheers boys.

  • Like 2
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Great stuff mate, love the colour! Not a bad price imo. Now.....when do the mods begin?? :P haha

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dandenong
Posted

Haha, they begin the second the warranty runs out. In the meantime I have to get used to just driving it stock. Compared to the old car, this one is a huge step up. I didnt think they would be so squirrely in the wet, even with just a little tap of the accelerator. I have to say, I love it to bit's so far.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Parramatta, NSW
Posted

Awesome mate, good to hear your loving the car.

Unfortunately, I've had a few hiccups with mine so I won't get it for another few days.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dandenong
Posted

Ah that aint no good, but hey think of it this way, the longer the wait, the better its going to be when you actually get it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dandenong
Posted

Here's a few photo of the new car in the shops yesterday. :victory:

post-50104-0-00514300-1341144136_thumb.j

post-50104-0-74697200-1341144155_thumb.j

post-50104-0-06094700-1341144174_thumb.j

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 8d
Posted

hi guys,new to the forum. Just bought a FG XR6 turbo in seduce and having driven diesel 4x4s for a long time I am like a kid in a lolly shop atm. when I figure out how to post pics I will.

Cheers Craig

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 16d
Posted

hey guys, after 15 years of driving commodores I turned to the dark side and bought a ford! got myself a 2002 ba turbo, only got 83000 k's drives like a dream, but was wondering when I press the traction control button no light or anything comes up to tell me, is this right? other than that she's a beauty!

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...