eddie_is_me84 Member 2 Member For: 14y 8m 2d Posted 08/02/12 12:29 PM Posted 08/02/12 12:29 PM Gday im Eddie and I just signed up
eddie_is_me84 Member 2 Member For: 14y 8m 2d Posted 08/02/12 12:52 PM Posted 08/02/12 12:52 PM I thought the exact same mate! great minds think alike
Grovsta Member 34 Member For: 14y 9m 11d Posted 09/02/12 02:33 AM Posted 09/02/12 02:33 AM Here you go grovsta, mine is blocked off but still in the correct configuration:
Grovsta Member 34 Member For: 14y 9m 11d Posted 09/02/12 02:35 AM Posted 09/02/12 02:35 AM Cheers man . Thanks
hotxr8 Member 49 Member For: 15y 11m 24d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/12 07:22 PM Posted 13/02/12 07:22 PM Hi all, been a member for awhile, but never posted, I own a BA XR8 in blood orange, hence the username, but ive now picked up a BA XR6 Turbo, in Citric, so now two great cars in the household.
MedPro Member 45 Member For: 14y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/02/12 07:44 AM Posted 18/02/12 07:44 AM Hey guys! Bought my XR6T ute a few months ago and realised I have no mates that are interested in cars so thought id join seeing ive used a lot of info from here already. Got my growler in which sounds awesome and looking for a good quality tune in melbourne! Anyway just thought id post this as my first post, Might even be able to help a few guys along the way.
azzjet Inactive Members 1 Member For: 14y 7m 23d Posted 18/02/12 07:47 AM Posted 18/02/12 07:47 AM Hi everyone. I'm Aaron, I bought a 2002 xr6 turbo about 2 weeks ago. It's a bit of an upgrade from my old au xr8 and I love it. Looking forward to the future with this car. It is my first turbo car so will definitely be referring to this site a fair bit to get advice and ideas.
Astro82 Legacy Donating Member 23 Member For: 14y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/02/12 04:28 PM Posted 18/02/12 04:28 PM Hey guys, Just bought a 2004 xr6T last week and couldnt be happier! Got big plans but I think my budget is a fair bit smaller than my plans are... Ive never owned a turbo before so I glad there is a site dedicated too them. Ive been a ford person all my life but the turbo is by far the best one ive owned, I cant understand why I was looking for a N/A in the first place but I am so glad I took the Turbo for a spin just for the sake of it!
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 18/02/12 08:33 PM Posted 18/02/12 08:33 PM Welcome to all don't forget to make a build thread once u decide to up the power. Plenty of info right here on this site
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 19/02/12 11:52 AM Posted 19/02/12 11:52 AM So it is true what the IT people say. Google is your friend.Got my xr6t sedan, manual in december and haven't been this happy for ages. awesome car.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now