Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hey guys, yesterday I bought my first XR6 Turbo! I'm so stoked!

post-48279-0-33839700-1330724157_thumb.j

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Nice machine any planned mods?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

not yet planned, but there will no doubt be some coming. im coming from a pretty crappy non performing car so even at stock this thing flies but I do plan to start doing mods. I bought the car outright so I dont owe any money on it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nice one..........I can guarantee the experience of owning a car like this just gets better.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Welcome to the MAD HOUSE

Hahaha. Good resources here too. Enjoy the car, drive safe, get to a drag strip and get a baseline time/trap speed! Then when you mod you can compare it so easily :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Love the colour.

Congrats on your new baby! :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Welcome to the club, enjoy the car for a few weeks standard, then start the mods:)

cheers

Armando

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...