Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Suspended
  • Member For: 18y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

It might, but I doubt it would work as well as an airbox. Each to their own I guess.

I think he is going to run piping down to the fog light and have the filter there like a under battery intake cept it will be a through battery intake;)

this isnt new I actually used the standard battery box and made a lid for it and had my filter inside it.

o8bhwy.jpg

I cut a 4inch hole in the bottom and ran some 4inch aircon duct from the fog light upto the box. ram air;)

2lml8h1.jpg

Edited by turbo_guy
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastlish
Posted

Yeah I've decided to just use a Rapid kit. Thanks for all your input

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastlish
Posted

Yesterday you hated everything I did?????

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Don't listen to the haters. Finish the job. I think its great. Your car so do whatever makes you happy.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

+1 I like a but of lateral thinking and was liking where this was heading.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yesterday you hated everything I did?????

You're going to stop because someone on the Internet didn't like it? Fark em lol do what ya like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...