jonn Member 141 Member For: 17y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Carrum, VIC Posted 26/05/12 02:33 PM Posted 26/05/12 02:33 PM Someone said cut in battery tray? haha 4 inch intake fits in this hole
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Posted 26/05/12 03:47 PM Posted 26/05/12 03:47 PM There's a line at opinion and being a nuisance/dick. Constructive criticism would surely be appreciated, I bet u would appreciate it in a build thread u had. Rather than say idk whether to laugh etc n be a dick, why not mention what other ways he could go about it similar to his idea, that he may have overlooked.Are you calling me a dick? Why would I mention other ways he could go about it, he's done it and I just gave my opinion. Does everyone suddenly have to live an idea because it's on the Internet? Might hurt someone's feelings? 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 26/05/12 10:47 PM Posted 26/05/12 10:47 PM Ohh yeah this thread... Why did it ever stop? 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 26/05/12 11:12 PM Posted 26/05/12 11:12 PM Hi 2256
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 26/05/12 11:16 PM Posted 26/05/12 11:16 PM Wasn't saying you were, your comment was. Which has now been deleted /sigh
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 26/05/12 11:18 PM Author Posted 26/05/12 11:18 PM Just finished off the tray, now working on fitting the FG manifold and 1000hp plazmaman cooler I have. Part of that fitment will include the CAI 1
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 27/05/12 12:07 AM Author Posted 27/05/12 12:07 AM Who was selling the alloy FG elbows for $99? I thought it was Process West but can't find anything about it in their sponsers section...
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 27/05/12 01:07 AM Posted 27/05/12 01:07 AM Hi 2256Hi One gger 1
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 27/05/12 01:21 AM Posted 27/05/12 01:21 AM I like the intake..its different...anyways I had a standard intake that went 11.09... so what your making has gotta be better than the std intake. Just do it!!!
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 03/07/12 12:43 PM Author Posted 03/07/12 12:43 PM Getting back into this tomorrow. Thinking I might just use the battery top on a sheet of alloy like a race box
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now