Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/12 10:18 AM Posted 02/02/12 10:18 AM Won't suit the car..
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 02/02/12 10:21 AM Posted 02/02/12 10:21 AM thinking about keeping luxjet dillz?
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 02/02/12 10:28 AM Author Posted 02/02/12 10:28 AM Welcome back Jack.Lovely car, but I didn't think you were that old.Plate change makes sense. These cars are all too easy to mod these days.By the way, I did own a VL Calais turbo for 8 years (from new), with lots of great memories.It's pretty hard to stay away from turbos once you've had them.BrianThanks Brian!It's been a while! I still remember the ride I had with gogo through the snowies in your blue car. Stall... etc. Oh my god... I think I filmed the roof for about 20 seconds lolCrazy car.I'm back now... to stay too.Hope you are well mate!Jack
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 02/02/12 10:30 AM Author Posted 02/02/12 10:30 AM what did you do with the hypog*6 plates?Yeah, they for sale?They are on my kitchen bench.Not sure what to do with them?Any ideas? I thought about putting them on eBay. Don't really use eBay though. If I could get a slab or two of beer for them and you pay for the transfer then you never know. You might have a sale!Jack
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 02/02/12 10:33 AM Posted 02/02/12 10:33 AM I wouldn't mind them, I have too many numberplate offers and not enough cars at the moment though! 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/12 10:33 AM Posted 02/02/12 10:33 AM DibsForgot the G bit, never mind. 1
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 02/02/12 10:36 AM Posted 02/02/12 10:36 AM haha
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 05/02/12 07:30 AM Author Posted 05/02/12 07:30 AM 3 days of no modding... I'm getting a bit ansy haha...Just washed the car 2 times in the last 3 days. Oh yeah! Love a black car... and Melbourne weather.Now trying to get the time from work to get the car in to Blue Power Racing... bad Homer on my right shoulder is just telling me to relocate the airbox and battery and be done with it.He does have a point... do it once and do it right.HahaJack
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 05/02/12 07:36 AM Posted 05/02/12 07:36 AM I was wondering what was going on! was expecting at least 1 mod a day after your impressive start! lol 1
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 05/02/12 09:11 AM Author Posted 05/02/12 09:11 AM Thanks mate! Put the pressure on!What will my car run stock?220rwkw?I'm doing my best to add to that lol maybe +130rwkw. Rome wasn't built in a day! hahaIt better have been built in 3 weeks or I'll start getting a bit crazy :DJack
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now