g6t Legacy Donating Member 328 Member For: 16y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: sunshine state Posted 11/02/12 04:17 AM Posted 11/02/12 04:17 AM overnighter.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 11/02/12 11:29 AM Posted 11/02/12 11:29 AM Haha it's easily changed to an overnighter.. If it was a day trip it'd be a big one.. Though it'd still be easily done.. 500kms is piss in a day. However I have just been informed by the powers that be I'll be in cairns that weekend as it is the mayday long weekend.. So we may want to change it to avoid long weekend police and commuter craziness..
Benjamin Smith Member 25 Member For: 15y 4m 6d Posted 12/02/12 12:18 PM Posted 12/02/12 12:18 PM Your going to get the average communter no matter what. Aka driving somerset road at 40km/h
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/02/12 10:43 PM Posted 12/02/12 10:43 PM Well if everyone wants overnight it can be changed easily enough? What dates suits most people? I'll be travelling a fair bit this year I thinks..
Benjamin Smith Member 25 Member For: 15y 4m 6d Posted 14/02/12 10:05 AM Posted 14/02/12 10:05 AM 5th and 6th of may good for me
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 14/02/12 04:33 PM Posted 14/02/12 04:33 PM That'll work for me too.
Benjamin Smith Member 25 Member For: 15y 4m 6d Posted 15/02/12 09:42 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:42 AM Might make that 12th and 13th as im not working that weekend and its not the long weekend as previously stated
Benjamin Smith Member 25 Member For: 15y 4m 6d Posted 15/02/12 09:46 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:46 AM Also kingaroy has a BP so one would think it would sell 98
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 29d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 15/02/12 11:42 AM Posted 15/02/12 11:42 AM kingaroy definately has 98 and yeah I am out on the may day weekend too - my wedding is on the 2 june so would not like it anywhere near that
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/02/12 05:09 AM Posted 19/02/12 05:09 AM I'm out the 5th and 6th as I'll be in Cairns.. I'm happy to organise it for the 12th and 13th if that suits everyone else? Avoids long weekend madness... If 5-6 is better for the majority though I'll catch you on another cruise..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now