Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/01/12 04:49 AM Author Posted 08/01/12 04:49 AM Ok. To be honest... No one can guarantee anything!If you run 20x10.5 you may need to run camber.. I'd you wanna be safe, run 20x10 +40 and 20x8.5 +35... These will definitely fit...275/30/20 Tyres can come as wide as 300mm and skinny as 265mm... It's a huge difference. Depends on brands, who rolls your guards and how they do it.20x10 +40 and 20x8.5 +35 are guaranteed to fit. Any 275/30/20 and 245/30/20 will fit on these and not scrub. Otherwise be prepared to play and pay...
Ale Member 249 Member For: 15y 1m 15d Posted 08/01/12 10:22 AM Posted 08/01/12 10:22 AM Dude, what spring combo you running?I reckon the current combo looks killer, big fan of rear stretchies
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/01/12 04:07 PM Posted 08/01/12 04:07 PM BF Typhoon R-Spec..So let me know if I have all this right,20 x 9 +25 for the front would be the go, wheel and tyre would sit inside the gaurd and not hit the control arm? - best tyre would be 255/30/20?and20 x 10.5 +35 for the rear. Again I dont want the rim hitting the gaurd or anything on the inside of the rim. - best tyre would be 285/30/20?Let me know if this is correct.Cheers for your help.Unless you run 19 or 20 x 9.5 with +45 with a 275 tyre. Anything wider on the rims and less offset and you will need to roll the guards.
FG XR6-T MONSTER Member 42 Member For: 17y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/11/12 02:56 AM Posted 03/11/12 02:56 AM Get hub centric spacers, I had them on mine when I had my 22's they were 5mm and tight as, but no vibration at all... In fact the car drove nicer on the highway than it does now with factory 19's :(where did you buy hubcentric spacers and how much did the cost you?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Posted 03/11/12 11:20 AM Posted 03/11/12 11:20 AM Can get them at a few places. cheapest I found was from the states on ebay. About $30 a pair posted from memory
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 03/11/12 12:12 PM Posted 03/11/12 12:12 PM do you need the hub centric spacers to run 22" wheels?im looking at 22x8.5 fronts with +35 and for the rear 22x10.5 rear with +40 will these bastards fit my "2010 FGF6" ? Any takers lol..guard work a maybe or just rolled/lipped?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 21d Posted 03/11/12 10:33 PM Posted 03/11/12 10:33 PM I think with the fronts you might have to do a bit of work to the plastic inside the wheel well (ie remove it lol). Might need some control arm modifcations, pretty sure mexican batman did a thread when he put 22's on and there was a bit of grinding involved.As for 22x10.5 +40. If its a sedan, maybe if you use some spacers (5mm), have the car at basically stock height and roll and pump the sh*t out of the rear guards. On a ute, well I got no idea, JD's probably best to answer that lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now