xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 01/06/12 01:22 PM Posted 01/06/12 01:22 PM My E85 tune is a drag tune only as I had limited time on the dyno, so Headsex will be adding alot more timing next week at cruise level, to decrease my fuel consumption. 1
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/06/12 02:27 PM Posted 01/06/12 02:27 PM cbf'd switching tunes? Its harder to fill up the tank than to switch tunes. How much driving a you really going to do per day that you couldnt fond a united if you really had too. If you couldnt though I wouldn't be concerned switching back to 98. Surely if it's low enough to fill then there can't be that much and if anything it will make your 98 better The whole 30% more fuel use is a bit off, Maybe under full load yes but for day to day I think I came out a little worse but not really noticeable. So much more response and power off boost that I didn't need to drive as hard. 3
BFXR6TURBOMAN Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 02/06/12 06:27 AM Posted 02/06/12 06:27 AM I said UP TO 30% not 30% flat.... and those figures are right it will vary on what type of tune you have but around those figures is spot on I run E85 24/7 and my L/100 is 16.8 atm I know if I start using the 98 ron it will drop to high 12.0L/100
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 02/06/12 07:42 AM Posted 02/06/12 07:42 AM dre = Mr e85Do not argue with him. 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/12 07:43 AM Posted 02/06/12 07:43 AM I said UP TO 30% not 30% flat.... and those figures are right it will vary on what type of tune you have but around those figures is spot on I run E85 24/7 and my L/100 is 16.8 atm I know if I start using the 98 ron it will drop to high 12.0L/100Where are you getting the 16.8 L/100, of the ICC or are you calculating it based on your fill ups?I get between 350 - 400 a tank but myy ICC still shows me 13.7 L/100
BFXR6TURBOMAN Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 14y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 02/06/12 08:14 AM Posted 02/06/12 08:14 AM you need up to 30% more fuel when on E85, go to wiki E85 it says it there, the E85 website here in Australia it says it there as well, E85 has less energy so you use more fuel I dont post to start arguments go check it out thnx
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 02/06/12 08:35 AM Posted 02/06/12 08:35 AM Lol just me but I'd never use wiki as a reference in an argument. Even I could edit that info haha. But good stuff on your research nonetheless mate 1
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 22d Posted 02/06/12 08:44 AM Posted 02/06/12 08:44 AM Google doesn't lie.. Try this:Step 1: google 'urban dictionary'Step 2: search 'ham sandwich'Not what I thought a ham sandwich was.... 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 02/06/12 09:21 AM Posted 02/06/12 09:21 AM Fukkin lolll third entry..best hahahahMy bosses nickname is fazz..that's a good one on there hahah
underoath123 Legacy Donating Member 63 Member For: 14y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: SOR Perth Posted 02/06/12 09:27 AM Posted 02/06/12 09:27 AM Google doesn't lie.. Try this:Step 1: google 'urban dictionary'Step 2: search 'ham sandwich'Not what I thought a ham sandwich was.... from urban dictionary.. ham sandwich 16 up, 25 down When you approach a sleeping person, and gently lower your buttocks over their nasal cavity, sealing off air flow. When they open their mouth, gasping for air, strategically lower your *beep* into their mouth. Upon restriction of breathing, they will regurgitate the *beep*. You have successfully performed a ham sandwich. My name is John Ward Doucette from Sault Ste. Marie and I always pretend to fall asleep so I can get a ham sandwich from my closest buddies. lol... 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now