Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 08/11/12 09:54 PM Posted 08/11/12 09:54 PM Yea I just meant that max stock turbo should be about 330 and I figured those mods would easily max stock huffer and as I assumed the dyno must read a little lowerGonna be a handful getting traction in a ute with 400+
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 09/11/12 12:20 AM Author Posted 09/11/12 12:20 AM Yeah Bonjaz I've been doing some reading about both the stage 3+ and 5 because I wasn't sure which one but apparently the 3+ has held 420rwkw easy in another ute I've seen that's why I was opting for that. I will talk to Mal and see what he recommends.. Never really thrashed the stock clutch and its doing fine at my power level and 22000 kms so might get away with the 3+ but who knows.. 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 09/11/12 12:23 AM Author Posted 09/11/12 12:23 AM Yeah I've had fantastic grip with the 275 rears hardly spin at all just a little from 1st to 2nd.. 400rwkw might be another story though haha 2
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 09/11/12 01:44 AM Posted 09/11/12 01:44 AM I had a 3+ in my old bf ute with 350kw and it held fine and was so nice to drive, but I didn't give it a hard time 2
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 09/11/12 07:11 AM Posted 09/11/12 07:11 AM What brand tyres you got?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/11/12 07:52 AM Posted 09/11/12 07:52 AM I have a new custom 3+ that Mal wood is doing a few of, rated to closer to 440rwkw. 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 09/11/12 01:28 PM Author Posted 09/11/12 01:28 PM What brand tyres you got? Achilles ATR Sport 275/35/19 on the rear I have a new custom 3+ that Mal wood is doing a few of, rated to closer to 440rwkw. Henz whats this custom one you have? Is it new? Wouldnt mind the same one 2
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/11/12 07:05 PM Posted 09/11/12 07:05 PM cant wait to see it with the GTX35/82r Tim. it will be a hand full to drive. 1
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 10/11/12 01:13 AM Posted 10/11/12 01:13 AM Chit, pretty good that achilles can almost hold 300rwkw to the road with just a little spinning! 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 19/11/12 10:28 AM Posted 19/11/12 10:28 AM Tim, Kent does plenty of work with Mal Wood mate. When ready, ask him to get you a price. He'll get you a good deal 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now