Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/11/11 10:23 PM Posted 07/11/11 10:23 PM Can you send me some pics or post some after you've done it?
Stoney85 Member 29 Member For: 14y 11m 24d Posted 07/11/11 11:00 PM Author Posted 07/11/11 11:00 PM NIGEL has done it again, that is exactly what I was after, and guess what his other car is?! A SilviaI've been using the search function, I hate starting new topics when it's been covered before, but I'm currently only on my iPhone, and it sux to browse
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 10d Gender: Male Posted 08/11/11 12:50 AM Posted 08/11/11 12:50 AM If its not raining tonight ill have a crack and post pics but my guess is it'll still be pissing down this arvo.Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/11/11 02:11 AM Posted 08/11/11 02:11 AM (edited) ^^^^^^pretty sure this guy right here has the best offset and wheels combination on an fg to this day!tocchi, do you think a 20x8.5 +15 will fit without too much effort? I dont really want to run camber if I can help it.though im willing to roll the guards if need be.my te37s were x9 + 15 and sat in the guards with 2.5 deg neg camber. but probs would of been flush I guess with no camber Edited 08/11/11 02:11 AM by Tocchi
Stoney85 Member 29 Member For: 14y 11m 24d Posted 08/11/11 02:21 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 02:21 AM After some more spare time spent searching I have found some good specs.18x9.5+12 in the front and 18x10.5+12 in the rear thanks to nigels BF ute (PNUMTK) no guard work, just firm suspension and camber.I don't need or want 19"s or 20"s
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/11/11 02:28 AM Posted 08/11/11 02:28 AM Nigel's ute has bulk guard work!!
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 08/11/11 02:33 AM Posted 08/11/11 02:33 AM my te37s were x9 + 15 and sat in the guards with 2.5 deg neg camber. but probs would of been flush I guess with no camberwhat tyre was that with? and did you have the guards rolled?I can always run a bit of tyre stretch to help out with fitment as well I guess.
Stoney85 Member 29 Member For: 14y 11m 24d Posted 08/11/11 03:25 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 03:25 AM I read that he didn't want to touch the guards of his brand new ute, but he must've rolled the lips at a minimum. I'm more than happy to though
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/11/11 03:36 AM Posted 08/11/11 03:36 AM (edited) Have a read of his blog, he got the grinder onto the gaurds. Edited 08/11/11 03:42 AM by Henz
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/11/11 03:39 AM Posted 08/11/11 03:39 AM what tyre was that with? and did you have the guards rolled?I can always run a bit of tyre stretch to help out with fitment as well I guess.I was running 235 street tyres for skid tyres... but was running 255/35or40/R17 RE55s for trackno guard rolling at that point
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now