TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 08/11/11 08:43 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 08:43 AM at least you knew after one, I think I had one to go!
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/11/11 08:49 AM Posted 08/11/11 08:49 AM nah I did a fewonly asked on here the other day cause I thought there must have been a better way. lolwas pissing me off
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 08/11/11 08:58 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 08:58 AM my pig headedness forced me to persevere!
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/11/11 09:24 AM Posted 08/11/11 09:24 AM lol.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 08/11/11 09:55 AM Posted 08/11/11 09:55 AM bahahahaha..
lightning g6e turbo Member 83 Member For: 15y 10m 4d Gender: Male Posted 08/11/11 10:04 AM Posted 08/11/11 10:04 AM So my question is then,is the piping bigger or are their pipes bent differently cause as I said it all fits with the standard piping. Looks like I might have to go with the custom bending to make sure it fits.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/11/11 10:22 AM Posted 08/11/11 10:22 AM Might be slightly bigger but it's allot more alloy then the standards ones, that's the main reason you upgrade.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 08/11/11 11:00 AM Author Posted 08/11/11 11:00 AM Where the plastic pipes bend they are squished out of shape also, whereas the alloy stays the full diameter the whole way.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/11/11 11:06 AM Posted 08/11/11 11:06 AM (edited) seams to be the in thing to have an xr8 air box, I have an ss growler air box with k and n ppod, did I waste my money?no you didn't waste your money. stick with the growler. the XR8 box causes problems with intercooler pipework when you upgrade. Edited 08/11/11 11:07 AM by Bomber
isaac_86 Member 24 Member For: 17y 6m 2d Posted 10/11/11 09:12 PM Posted 10/11/11 09:12 PM I'm still waiting for my piping from cooler works , but he wanted me to get back to him about fitment and the xr8 box he said they made a few mods to clear it , will get back when I get home and fit it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now