sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/09/13 10:51 PM Posted 17/09/13 10:51 PM thread needs bumping
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 22/10/13 10:54 PM Posted 22/10/13 10:54 PM Just bought a 24-105 L series lens as a walk around lens. Going to make my hiking pack a bit better and it's not too heavy.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/10/13 11:26 PM Posted 22/10/13 11:26 PM Never post in here keep my work to myself but there sure is some really good pics.
EF-MattyB Member 30 Member For: 14y 25d Posted 23/10/13 10:48 PM Posted 23/10/13 10:48 PM (edited) Heres a few of my latest pics. Quite happy with them.PS any construction criticism is welcome.Cheers Edited 23/10/13 10:49 PM by EF-MattyB 2
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/10/13 12:11 AM Posted 24/10/13 12:11 AM Nice pics. The last one is a bit dark at the bottom.Never post in here keep my work to myself but there sure is some really good pics.Post away ANGEL, the more the merrier.
EF-MattyB Member 30 Member For: 14y 25d Posted 24/10/13 01:51 AM Posted 24/10/13 01:51 AM Cheers SHP. Well to be honest the actual photo was completely black at the bottom. I brought it back in LR. Having said that the black bit is bitumen, so is always going to be dark. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/10/13 01:59 AM Posted 24/10/13 01:59 AM I seriously need to get lightroom or photoshop. Only using paint.net , I'll try downloading some plugins for it to help out balancing exposures.Love the lens flare in the tree pic
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/10/13 02:45 AM Posted 24/10/13 02:45 AM I seriously need to get lightroom orThat's all you need. You'll be surprised at the possibilities once you get your head around the controls, which aren't complex.LR5 is pretty cheap. No reason not to be using it IMO.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/10/13 04:07 AM Posted 24/10/13 04:07 AM Thanks Adam, I suppose there is a million online tutorials to help me out anyway.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/10/13 04:50 AM Posted 24/10/13 04:50 AM Yeah. There is. Just make sure you look at vids for LR4 or newer as the controls and capabilities changed dramatically from LR3. Download the free trial and give it a go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now