Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 29/08/12 08:18 AM Author Posted 29/08/12 08:18 AM Yep lol
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 30/08/12 01:12 AM Posted 30/08/12 01:12 AM Im definitely not going to buy in store because the 650D twin lens kit is about $1300 in store! Not really worth it lol.So the one year warranty on dwi products allows you to send the camera away to sydney to get fixed? This would be the same as the ebay deal wouldn't it?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 30/08/12 03:36 AM Author Posted 30/08/12 03:36 AM As far as I'm aware yep.Yeh the stores is a rip compared to dwi lol. So much money to save. Let us know what you end up doing and pics when you get it 1
SecaBoy Legacy Donating Member 203 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Posted 30/08/12 09:26 PM Posted 30/08/12 09:26 PM I've found www.kogan.com.au to be slightly cheaper than dwi in some items.I bought my D7000 and a heap of other tech stuff from their site.http://www.kogan.com/au/buy/canon-650d-dslr-camera-18-55mm-55-250mm-kit/
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 30/08/12 11:42 PM Posted 30/08/12 11:42 PM Will do shy but won't be until late October as the camera is going to be a birthday present lol.Thanks Seca, it is a little cheaper but you have to pay for postage on Kogan whereas DWI is free postage so probably works out to be the same. Gonna bookmark it for future purchases though cheers 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/09/12 07:24 AM Posted 04/09/12 07:24 AM Canon 10-22mm. Awesome lens.$550 delivered, not a bad deal.Now to get a CPL for it
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 30/09/12 09:17 AM Posted 30/09/12 09:17 AM Just thought I'd post one of Adams pics I found elsewhereit deserves to be shown 4
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/09/12 09:43 PM Posted 30/09/12 09:43 PM Thanks Mick! I'm really happy with how it turned out.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 09:18 AM Posted 01/10/12 09:18 AM what the? what lens adam?btw where the fek did you go adam? you vanished for ages
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/10/12 09:46 AM Posted 01/10/12 09:46 AM I'm still vanished. Kind of.We brought a house so we've been busy working on that etc. I've still been quickly stopping in to see I there's anything interesting happening.10-22mm lens. It's the Panthéon in Paris from my Euro trip in 2010.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now