BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 28/09/14 11:47 AM Posted 28/09/14 11:47 AM Yeah mate. Give Andy a ringand even though I can't do much these days to help, give me a ring and I'll come down to -- well --- probably not do much.I could be the comic relief.....Great pics....Jons car is beautiful mate. I'm alway a bit embarased when he parks next to me.I'm gunna steal them pics soooooooooo .. thank you.I was great having the young fella with me today and mate, you really have lost a lot of weight. Well done. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 28/09/14 12:14 PM Posted 28/09/14 12:14 PM Damn...missed the edit windowDid anyone get a good pic of Hayleys RS to put up? Mine are crap 1
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/09/14 12:21 PM Posted 28/09/14 12:21 PM Yeah Jon's car is quite mint,Andy would be the go for that Diff also! He mentioned he had one...Just a shame I wasn't able to bring my car out :( Great to see you guys again thoughHeres one of the RS.Cheers,Rob 1
Stigmata Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 13y 8m 25d Gender: Male Posted 28/09/14 12:41 PM Posted 28/09/14 12:41 PM Hey guys was good to see you all today. Hope you liked taking the lil gtx 76 for a spin boys. Shame it was a bit warm, was getting very loose again on way home as the temp dropped. Always go for another rip in her on a cooler evening. Let me know if I can help u with anything Biz and if u get stuck mate I have a good s/h 76 sitting in my shed.Speak soon 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 28/09/14 12:50 PM Posted 28/09/14 12:50 PM Cheers again Jon. I love driving that mate....what a winner of a carYeah great pic of her little buzzbox....gunna steal that as wellThanks heaps. 1
Narooma22 New Member 7 Member For: 12y 10d Posted 28/09/14 03:26 PM Posted 28/09/14 03:26 PM Hey guys im new here My name is Andy and I drive a 03 BA Xr6 Turbo painted in Narooma Blue. Some of you guys I have met on the Barra Cruises and some I have not. Well I look forward to talking to you all, cheers 2
Narooma22 New Member 7 Member For: 12y 10d Posted 28/09/14 05:43 PM Posted 28/09/14 05:43 PM This is a couple of pics from the Barra Cruise yesterday 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/09/14 06:11 PM Posted 28/09/14 06:11 PM hopefully next time there should be a sunburst fg there and not in the shed. 1
R.J Legacy Donating Member 52 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/09/14 11:53 PM Posted 28/09/14 11:53 PM Yeah hopefully my silver ba is out too again!Still fun riding with Andy though.Cheers,Rob 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/09/14 12:04 AM Posted 29/09/14 12:04 AM needs more bf front. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now