Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

I got an good xbocks free sixty, eh......

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

I got an good xbocks free sixty, eh......

yes I had to toy with mine one of them also

9a809155.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth,WA
Posted

New map is awesome, still sick of idiots that don't know how to play BF. No one spotting targets, like 5+ idiots just standing there waiting for a jet/chopper, etc! Jet is a bitch to control!

So its gonna be like all the other Battlefields before it...Cant wait to TK for Jet

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

So its gonna be like all the other Battlefields before it...Cant wait to TK for Jet

I used to play BF:BC2 in a clan so everyone played how it was designed, guess that's why we kicked ass all the time!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Haha!! Can't wait for the release with more maps!

Edited by AirStrike
  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Its looking bloody beautiful that's for sure. If I could have sexual relations with DX11 I would...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Well game is all downloaded and pre-installed ready to go.

Been spending some time reading up as much as I can, http://www.joinaclan.com/

Looks like it might be worth while if we all try and play as a squad, in the later unlocks the solider specialisations are available to effect the whole squad, http://www.joinaclan.com/2011/10/battlefield-3-soldier-specializations-2/

Can't wait!

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted (edited)

nice info there! can see a weekend of doing f all lol. anyone going to the midnight releases or just getting it friday? cant wait for it :)

Edited by Shyfrd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...