Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

aw that looks like the future of gaming to me?

im not keen on the paintball guns though. fk that.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted (edited)

I dont like his white glasses.

But man that's awesome.

Just losing the keyboard/mouse and bein able to aim for real has sold me.

We had a decent squad goin lastnight. Made comebacks from 100 tickets behind a few times. Was good. Worked together when it counted and did what was needed to get it done.

One round, as squad leader, I directed the squad on an epic 2hr battle to come from 100 tickets down to win the round. Finished with 19000+ points for the round (been averaging 6-7000) and the rest of the squad had similar scores.

Plaing a round like that in a sim like this would literally kill you I rekkon. Just playin online would, unless everyone had it, it would turn u into a full paranoid player. Hiding in every bush, wile everyone else runs out and gets the kills. Although I play cautios, I know I wouldnt do a lot of the things I do out of fear of getting paintballed in the dick. But yer if everyone had the same set up online it would be INSANE.

Edited by Miss Squiggle
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I know we wouldn't be playing for 4+ hours in a day this way, you would be stuffed! Also as the wise man above said, no one wants a paintball to the dick.

Later on you unlock perks that effect the whole squad, once we get those happening maybe start playing a few other servers and have a crack.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

yer I literally only set up my server to get to know the maps/vehicles/weapons... will be taken down in a few weeks...

wouldnt mind mastering the jets... but it aint gunna happen, still tryin to master the choppers and theres already so many madmen in the skies makes it hard.

but prob better to try unlock sh*t early cause very soon, well allready, it will be impossible to shoot down some of these fukkers... Only got a few more unlocks to get in chopper... spewin the tv missile is LAST unlock not first. no solo choppering for me till 60000 chopper points... think im on 22000ish now... many manies to go.

get ya joystick AirStrike...

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

New map is awesome, still sick of idiots that don't know how to play BF. No one spotting targets, like 5+ idiots just standing there waiting for a jet/chopper, etc! Jet is a bitch to control!

pmsl

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

yer I literally only set up my server to get to know the maps/vehicles/weapons... will be taken down in a few weeks...

wouldnt mind mastering the jets... but it aint gunna happen, still tryin to master the choppers and theres already so many madmen in the skies makes it hard.

but prob better to try unlock sh*t early cause very soon, well allready, it will be impossible to shoot down some of these fukkers... Only got a few more unlocks to get in chopper... spewin the tv missile is LAST unlock not first. no solo choppering for me till 60000 chopper points... think im on 22000ish now... many manies to go.

get ya joystick AirStrike...

Got a recommendation for a 'stick?

Something like this?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Saitek-PRO-Flight-Simulation-Commercial-Pilot-Bundle-/120793775508?pt=AU_Input_Peripherals&hash=item1c1fdebd94

Edited by AirStrike
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yer that should almost do whats needed... lol

I have this:

but I use this:

Sweet, I just purchased one of the logitech ones off ebay just before reading this so nice to know I made a good choice.

  • Ford Nub
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted (edited)

Holy crap my BF3 came. I spent nearly $2500 building a new pc for this game cant wait!!

Edited by Gasman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...