bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/11/11 12:03 PM Posted 01/11/11 12:03 PM post a pic up gasman asap
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 01/11/11 12:53 PM Posted 01/11/11 12:53 PM loving the game atm. I dont think ill even find time to see what cod is like hahah. im glad they went with the frostbite idea, very good graphics
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 01/11/11 06:14 PM Posted 01/11/11 06:14 PM Ive finally started my computer player, helis are good im still crap in the jets I get hits on the other jet then they usually bail before I get disabled score and I get fark all for it.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 01/11/11 07:45 PM Author Posted 01/11/11 07:45 PM (edited) How the hell do they have all 3 slots filled with stealth?Hey airstrike, that last round you were in chopper with me, I was flyin like that coz I thought I had below radar equipped. But I didnt haha. Well we still smashed it. Ive learnt a few tricks now to avoid getting locked. Its just the jets ramming and the aa guns that are pissing me off. Theres no armour perk for helis either wtf?I think I only have 2 more unlocks for heli. Guided rockets and tv missile. Im bout 85% on tv missile Edited 01/11/11 07:48 PM by Miss Squiggle 1
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 6m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/11/11 10:50 PM Posted 01/11/11 10:50 PM will post a couple when I get home
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 6m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/11/11 07:30 AM Posted 02/11/11 07:30 AM heres some pics of my pc as requestedspecs:Manufacturer: MEProcessor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.5GHzMemory: Corsair Vengeance 8192MB RAMHard Drive: 600 GB Western digital Velociraptor 10000rpm + 2TB WD storage driveVideo Card: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti oc SLIMonitor: 1x 27" LG + 2x 23" lg in 3D surround (was)Speakers/Headphones: Logitech G35 7.1 surroundKeyboard: Logitech G15Mouse: Razer AbyssusMouse Surface: has a humpMotherboard: Asus P8 Z68 M ProComputer Case:Zalman Z9 PSU:Antec 900wCooling:H80 sealed water coolerTouchscreen fan controller (7 Fans Total)Dont think I missed anything 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 02/11/11 07:41 AM Posted 02/11/11 07:41 AM very nice set up, good specs! cant do headphones personally..everytime ive tried gaming with them I get the sh*t scared out of me wen someone comes in the room n taps me on the shoulder hahaha
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 02/11/11 09:09 AM Posted 02/11/11 09:09 AM do you also use all 3 screens in game? If so it must be very helpful having that wide view. Finally started to get somewhere with jets today.
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 6m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/11/11 09:34 AM Posted 02/11/11 09:34 AM The game doesnt support 3 monitors properly at the moment. I had them going in the Beta though and wasnt too bad. I am sucking terribly at the game ATM. Raging !!!
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Posted 02/11/11 10:05 AM Posted 02/11/11 10:05 AM I need some of the Ben and Dave chopper show action!! Having withdrawals! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now