Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 22d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 27/11/03 02:25 AM Posted 27/11/03 02:25 AM http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/11/27/...9825871077.html
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/11/03 02:29 AM Posted 27/11/03 02:29 AM I already have the analog version of this ... it's called "my smile" ...
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 27/11/03 02:49 AM Posted 27/11/03 02:49 AM bah.. who needs one of those..Ill volunteer to help em out free of charge..
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 27/11/03 02:50 AM Posted 27/11/03 02:50 AM I already have the analog version of this ... it's called "my smile" ...
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/11/03 02:51 AM Posted 27/11/03 02:51 AM Damn.. read the topic and thought, yeh I want some too! You don't have time for this Chris ... now get back to writing/debugging/admining/sorting/enhancing/etc. this website.
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 24d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 27/11/03 03:40 AM Posted 27/11/03 03:40 AM *smiles slowly*
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/11/03 03:42 AM Posted 27/11/03 03:42 AM *smiles slowly* Now how did I know that Miss Kitty would "saunter" by? :o You've probably already got way too many of these type of devices already, Miss Kitty! :o
Guest LOK@ChipTorque Guests Posted 27/11/03 03:50 AM Posted 27/11/03 03:50 AM I'm sure a chip or an XEDE could help out with that. Just put em in your passenger seat Ken Then let 'er rip!!!
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 24d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 27/11/03 03:51 AM Posted 27/11/03 03:51 AM mrrrreeeeoooooowwwwwww????:o :woahhh: and why would I need devices when I have Aaron! :baby:
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Location: ACT Posted 27/11/03 03:55 AM Posted 27/11/03 03:55 AM Any girls want to volunteer to see if my way works?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now